BOOK RANT

edited July 2016 in General
Sorry guys but i really need this.

I was on wattpad reading a book about a football player with leukemia. He was cancer-free the at the end of the first book and got it back three times in the next. Thennn when he goes into surgery i think the next chapter is okay BUT NO. It skips to the FUNERAL SERVICE.

UGHHHHHHHH I'm like madder than I ever had been before. Oh and this song:

WAS PLAYED AT THE FUNERAL. UGHHHH I'M GONNA LIKE KILL SOMETHING. 

ITS 2 AM AND I SHOULDNT BE ANGRY. IM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPIGN BUT (I never sleep anyway cause its impossible. if i do its for like two hours).

I need to feel better. I NEVER CRY DURING BOOKS BUT I'M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO LIKE COME ON AUTHOR!!!!  

SCREW LEUKEMIA. SCREW FOOTBALL. SCREW QUARTERBACK. AND SCREW CHUCK (the guy who died) and HIS TWIN TOO. BYE!!!

OH AND SCREW WATTPAD AND THE AUTHOR TOO. 

i might get reported for this idk. but i'm mad
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Ughhh Chuck  =((      :((
  • You have no idea how many times i've been here!  thanks for sharing, I hope it helped.  I know I always have to tell someone when this happens!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• For me the only way. and I mean ONLY is to actually go back and pretend a completely different end, sometimes I  just imagine it and sometimes I actually have to write it out, othere wise it bothers me ALL day, and invades my dreams lol its nuts!

BUT it always works if you change the ending for your self, its not as good as the author doing it, but it makes me happy and might help you :)

Sorry for chuck!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry the Author is like that!
    skylambsignature
  • Thanks guys...but chuck....lol I feel better now after watching a bunch of vines