My Life As Lucy Part 15 .: Season Finale:. 2 out of 2

The next day, I didn't go to school. I was to humiliated to go. Gavin had tried to talk to me, but I ignored it all. My life was officially over. 

My Mom said it's time for me to finally go. I guess I should've hidden somewhere..... Nah, mom would find me anyway.   As I got dressed, I realized I wore this the first day me and Gavin had talked. WHY!? Then I realized.... why should I be miserable. Gavin is the one who betrayed me. He should be the one to get hurt. I just still couldn't believe Gavin would do something like that. He was so nice,so innocent, how would he ever do something like that. I decided to get over with him, maybe tonight I would have a girls day With Emma. Oh Emma. I totally forgot about her. She really liked Jack, and she must be awfully hurt, maybe I should go to her house quickly then go to school. But as I walked downstairs, I saw Gavin at the door. I decided to go face him. I mean i'm going to have to some day. And he should be the one who's embarrassed, definitely not me. Right? " Hello Gavin, surprised you would show up. " " Yeah me too. But I think you deserve an explanation. I did the bet, which was the stupidest thing I have done, and to be honest I started to really fall for you. So I decided to call the bet off. But Jack wouldn't let me, and somehow people started to know what happened, but I know the real you Lucy. So would you give me another chance?" Gavin said. I was speechless, but I don't know if I could trust Gavin. " I appreciate you coming and telling me this. But my final decision is.... "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for everyone who made this possible! Until Season 2 My Life as Lucy fans <3 Love you!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• By the way, the next season will be posted in a month or less :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Whoa!  Like total cliff hanger!! I need to know!!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Is....IS?!??!?! Her decision is what?!?! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sporty you can't take a month! I won't let you!  
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • :O so he DID do the bet, skylamb will be crushed, that means he thought she was the lamest girl in school.  wow...Follow your heart Lucy but any guy who would start off by thinking you're a loser I wouldn't go with! And jack is the biggest jerk ever too!  Time for new boyfriends!
    ColourzRNice2
  • BACK reading!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• WOW Lucy is so strong! she's so right she isn't the one who needs to be embarrassed!  Stand tall and proud Lucy and comfort Emma she needs you!  

And skylamb, This isn't as bad as it looks, if you think about it, boys never say their true feelings especially to each other! so Jack and Gavin probably really liked Lucy and Emma but they would be made fun of if they said they wanted to date them.  So, they made up the bet so they wouldn't get called names!  I bet they both really like Emma and Lucy and they should forgive Jack and Gavin right away!  Boys don't like it when things are hung over their heads a long time!

THANKS SPORTY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON! Say YES LUCY Forgive HIM! 

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• looking forward to the next season
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • That's a really nice way of looking at it @goldenpuppy, I'm sure sky will appreciate that!  also 

AMAZING WORK SPORTY!!! I'm in the I CAN'T WAIT boat with everyone else :DO

Thanks so much for your stories! I LOVE THEM!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Thanks @goldenpuppy and @Petalstar that is a really sweet solution and makes jack a nice guy too!  I really like jack as well!

I know people can make mistakes and Gavin is so wonderful and caring that no matter what he does, if it was wrong to do, he would be sorry.  And being sorry is all that matters in those cases!  I LOVE GAVIN! And I completely forgive him!!!  

skylambsignature
  •     HHH
       HHHHH
       HHHHH
       HHHHH                                                            SSSS
       HHHHH                                                         SSSSSSSSSS
       HHHHH              UUU        UUU        GGGGGGGGGG         SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
       HHHHH             UUUUU      UUUUU    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG    SSSSS       SSSSSS
       HHHHH             UUUUU      UUUUU   GGGGG        GGGGG    SSSSSS       SSS
       HHHHH  HHHHH      UUUUU      UUUUU  GGGGG          GGGGG    SSSSSS         
       HHHHHHHHHHHHHH    UUUUU      UUUUU  GGGGG          GGGGG      SSSSSS 
       HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   UUUUU      UUUUU  GGGGG          GGGGG        SSSSSSSS    
       HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  UUUUU      UUUUU  GGGGG          GGGGG            SSSSSS  
       HHHHHH    HHHHHH  UUUUU      UUUUU  GGGGG          GGGGG     SS      SSSSSS 
       HHHHH      HHHHH  UUUUU      UUUUU   GGGGG         GGGGG   SSSSSS     SSSSSS
       HHHHH      HHHHH   UUUUU    UUUUUU    GGGGG       GGGGGG    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
       HHHHH      HHHHH    UUUUUUUUUU UUU     GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG      SSSSSSSSSSS
        HHH        HHH       UUUUUUU  UUU        GGGGGGGG GGGGG         SSSSS
                                                         GGGGG
    ==============================   GGGGGGGG          GGGGGG  ====================
    ============================  GGGGGGGGGGGGG       GGGGG  ======================
    ========================  GGGGGGGGG  GGGGGGG   GGGGGG  ========================
                         GGGGGGGGG         GGGGGGGGGGGG  
                     GGGGGGGGG               GGGGG    

skylambsignature
  • Posting to bring higher!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4