MIA

Wooo BABY!!! I got my internet back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been bored out of my mind!!! I have so much to tell you!!

Okay so #1

You know my suspicions of my dad, right? I know for sure that I'm correct. I found a picture on her intstagram, not my mom's but her. Anyway, my mom ownt ever see it becuse she blocked the other woman.  But I m correct. I see through the lies. That way, when he leaves again, I'll be ready. I always am. 

Oh my gosh, I had these books in my library on wattpad, tht i could read offline, and i read ALL of them, all ten of them in the past week because the internet was gone and i used up all of my internet on my phone. It was soooo boring.I'm so glad its over. (Let's be thankful for music and art as they helped me through this tough time ::D )

Yesterday I went to a small water park and it was EPIC. Me and my friend met this little kid and he kept flirting witt us. LOL. Also my friend kept shoving a camera in my face and she's posting all the videso ON YOUTUBE. I always look and sound like a little kid and it annoys me. I do not look like....a teen, at all. Ugh. But its okay, 

My brother's pet turtle, shelly died. I kind of miss her because his other turtle hates me, he names him el chapo. El chapo hisses at me lololol. That turtle hares me but Shelly was so tiny and cute, she was friendly, and she loved me,

R.I.P Shelly.

AGHHH i missed the forums so much! I missed facebook and my internet!!!!! Eeeek. 

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• LIKE O M G!!!!! It's SO GOOD to see you again!! woot woot for internet!!! Thanks for the update!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• AHHHHHHHHHHH WELCOME BACK!!!! (HUGS FOREVER)  This is the best news all month!!  I'm sorry about your brothers turtle but the water park sounded AMAZING!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited July 2016
    OMG!! You're back!!!!!  That was a lot of books to read! were any of them good!?  Also I LOVE water parks and I'm so sorry about sally and your dad.  Have you talked to your brothers about what you found?
    skylambsignature
  • @iStella Thank you! I missed you guys!!! I couldnt even read other forums!! It was so annoying and frustrating. I feel like I missed out on  a lot. Tomorrow I will do as many updates as I need. But I wont be annoying either
  • @goldenpuppy

Thanks!! ANd yeah, it was upsetting but the waterpark WAS amazing.
  • @SkyLamb

Thank you. And it's okay. I only told my irish twin, (S.) because he can handle it. My oldest brother has mental disabilities and he would lose it, my mom would find out I knew, and i would get yelled at for not telling. 
  • Welcome back Froggie! so great to have you back!!  What does the MIA mean in your discussion name?
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice 

Thank you! And M.I.A means "Missing in Action" 
  • OH! of course!  (face palm) lol
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited July 2016
    Alright congrats on your internet!  do we still get a posting spree like last time? That was mega fun!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • @beagIe Sure! I have ideas for tonight but I dont know if I'll get them done. I'll try my best though!
  • WELCOME BACK!!!! (throws confetti)
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts   Thanks!