The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 18 FINALE

CHAPTER 18 FINALE

"What are you doing here" ryan weatherbee called out to JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber who was standing in the portipotty hole.
"QUAIL!!" JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber yelled and then she threw a cat at ryan weatherbee.
"ow why did you throw a cat at me" ryan weatherbee asked JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber.
"I want that bass and im gonna get it!!" JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber screamed.
"Not so fast!" a familiar voice called out. All of a sudden jen PUMA, ryan weatherbee's stylish mother pushed him aside & karate chopped JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber into pieces & then her pieces fell into a giant salad bowl & then queen latifah climbed in & grabbed two cucumbers & put them on her eyes.
"mom" ryan weatherbee called out to jen PUMA, his stylish mother. Jen PUMA, ryan weatherbee's stylish mother, then hugged ryan weatherbee as they were reunited but then she fell down the portipotty hole and disappeared so ryan weatherbee left. Ryan weatherbee went back to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & told him that JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber tried to steal his beloved bass guitar again.
"I know i saw thats why i went & found your stylish mother jen PUMA i knew she could save you" Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee blushed.
"you saved me quin roseboom you really saved me" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then blushed as well.
"I'd do anything for you ryan i may just be a tennis ball but i would do anything for you. I like you very much" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"how can you like me i have no face & no skin" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"I dont care if you dont have skin or a face i like you just the way you are" Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee then smiled at quin roseboom the giant tennis ball and began to fancy him.
"that means so much i like you too" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"Awh" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"I'm glad i have you and im glad that after all this i finally have my beloved bass guitar back" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball. Ryan weatherbee then hugged quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & the two started dancing again at the party. Ryan weatherbee was so happy to finally be reunited with his beloved bass guitar & then queen latifah went up to ryan weatherbee with cucumbers on her eyes & said "here's my terminal illness" & ryan weatherbee took it from her hands & then he died three seconds later. the end.

thank you for reading my story everyone i really appreciate it it means so much to me! i hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing. i'll be back soon with another story!
Ryan bass poll
  1. did you enjoy the story
    1. yes
      100.00%
    2. no
        0.00%
  2. who was ur favorite character
    1. ryan weatherbee
      33.33%
    2. great aunt martha, ryan weatherbee's great aunt
        0.00%
    3. quin roseboom the giant tennis ball
      22.22%
    4. simon viscoh, the lead giant tennis ball singer
        0.00%
    5. angelina milkdud
      11.11%
    6. jackson brightttt
        0.00%
    7. taylor tedescopy, who has no talent
      11.11%
    8. maggie st. francis the really pregnant woman
        0.00%
    9. JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber
        0.00%
    10. taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp
        0.00%
    11. patti mayonnaise the werewolf
        0.00%
    12. queen latifah
        0.00%
    13. darnell ham & cheese sub
        0.00%
    14. troy bolten
        0.00%
    15. kate schibloaf the giant 800 pound monster
        0.00%
    16. eliza may, the girl with the gross smelly hair
        0.00%
    17. katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast
        0.00%
    18. katie c the giant potato
        0.00%
    19. jen PUMA, ryan weatherbee's stylish mother
      11.11%
    20. kelli who poops once a week
        0.00%
    21. hannah montana
        0.00%
    22. poot lovato
        0.00%
    23. demi lovato
        0.00%
    24. vinny del cottage cheese the helsinkian nun
        0.00%
    25. mariah carey
        0.00%
    26. miranda cosgrove
      11.11%

Comments

• edited July 2016
    I really like your story @miloZen but did Ryan really have to die? It's so sad :(

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited July 2016
    WOW an epic end to an epic series!  Thanks for posting all these chapters @miloZen I can't wait to read more of your writing!! will you be posting a preview soon of your next series? ^^
  • LOL my favorite character was Quin she was the greatest!  I thought the ending was very different, great job!  I agree with @MiniLuna, you should totally post a preview of your next series!  Bravo bravo @miloZen for a job well done!  =D> =D> =D>
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • thank you guys so much i really appreciate your kind words!

@goldenpuppy i've always been one for shock factor & the stereotypical happy ending is something ive always wanted to challenge with my writing. i asked myself when is the last time a story had a happy ending, but then twisted into a bad ending so quickly & suddenly with no explanation, leaving the reader in complete shock & no closure? its so rare & its something ive been interested in for a long time. i love experimenting. but dont worry, i'm not finished with ryan weatherbee, not by a long shot ;)

@MiniLuna i can definitely post a preview of my next story soon! i've started it already & im so excited to continue it.

@MidnightMystery thank you thank you like i said ill definotely post a preview soon! & thanks i think my favorite character (besides ryan weatherbee) was quin roseboom too i was really excited to bring him back & actually start a friendship type relationship with ryan because ryan had met all these people but hadnt made any true friends. im hoping to explore them again soon... ;)

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• totally great @miloZen  I really liked how you kept bringing in new characters but also kept the older ones coming back into the parts!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• YAY I'm so happy to hear you're going to do more things with Ryan!
    skylambsignature
  • LOVED this story @miloZen it was completely insane and there was always something exciting happening! so many twists.

I voted Quin Roseboom as my favorite character, something about a giant tennis ball just seems so cute to me idk why xD. like imagine hugging a GIANT TENNIS BALL! but I have to say the other characters you introduced were hilarious, especially Angelina Milkdud and Taylor Tedescopy (who has no talent xD)

can't wait to read your next work! I HOPE RYAN COMES BACK PLS DONT BE DEAD!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Really good!  I'm with everyone else!  I'm so glad Ryan will come back some day!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~