The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball looked around and saw that he and ryan weatherbee had landed back in Torlando Tlorida the land of the giant tennis balls. Ryan weatherbee now had no skin & his beloved bass guitar was completely black from fire damage. Ryan weatherbee then woke up and saw that he had no skin anymore and that his beloved bass guitar was completely black from fire damage and then he started crying. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then looked down at ryan weatherbee.
"Why are you crying is it cuz you have no skin and your beloved bass guitar is completely black from fire damage" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"no im just so happy i finally got my beloved bass guitar back im never letting it go" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball as he hugged his beloved bass guitar.
"Awh" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee, smiling at him.
"Lets throw a party" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"ok" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball. Then Mariah Carey popped out of a fire hydrant and said "I need a moment" & then after a 36 second pause she sang a whistle high note and then balloons rained down from the sky and mariah carey sang "all i want for christmas is you" while swinging ariana grande around by her ponytail. Then all the giant tennis balls bounced into the streets of Torlando Tlorida and bounced. Then the pregnant Uruguaians did somersalts into the streets and then 47 of them gave birth immediately. Maggie st francis walked up to ryan weatherbee who was twerking with quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & said "nice party. taylor tedescopy would be dead" Then maggie st. francis gave birth to 28 children right in front of them. Ryan weatherbee twerked away from maggie st. francis and her vast array of freshly birthed children and twerked on quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"this is a nice party im so happy i have my beloved bass guitar back thank you for helping me quin roseboom" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"of course im glad you have it back" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee. Then the cast of icarly walked up & angelina milkdud popped out of miranda cosgrove's mouth & waved at ryan weatherbee.
"hi ryan! i see you got your guitar back lets sing britney spears" angelina milkdud said to ryan weatherbee then she started singing "toxic" while dumping an assortment of breakfast cereals on her head.
"i have to pee" ryan weatherbee shouted. Ryan weatherbee then went over to a nearby portipotty and opened the door to see that girl named kelli having her weekly poop so then he closed the door and went into the next one and then JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber popped out of the portipotty hole and ryan weatherbee didnt know what to do.

Find out what happens to ryan weatherbee in the exciting action packed conclusion of the adventures of ryan bass!!!