The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

"Get up, fat" a voice said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee opened his eyes & saw a crazed woman in a white dress with one half of her head completely shaved. Ryan weatherbee looked around and then down at his body, seeing multiple bruises.
"Where am i" ryan weatherbee asked the crazed woman in the white dress.
"In the basement you dumb fat" the crazed woman in the white dress said to ryan weatherbee.
"who are you" ryan weatherbee asked the crazed woman in the white dress.
"im demi lovatos twin sister. ive been locked in this basement my whole life. my name is poot. poot lovato." poot lovato said to ryan weatherbee.
"how did i get here" ryan weatherbee asked poot lovato.
"i dont know demi threw you down here with me how am i supposed to know what happened fatty?!" poot lovato shouted at ryan weatherbee. Poot lovato was hurting ryan weatherbee's feelings. Ryan weatherbee go up and went to the basement door & tried to open it but it was locked.
"You stupid lard! it's LOCKED! its been locked for 23 years!" poot lovato shouted at ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee started crying & then fell down the stairs & then cried some more.
"Lose some weight fatty!" poot lovato shouted at ryan weatherbee.
"stop calling me fat" ryan weatherbee said to poot lovato. Ryan weatherbee then became enraged & his neckbeard started growing again & it grew all the way up the basement stairs & under the door & into demi lovato's room & inside her drawer & wrapped around the basement door key & then ryan weatherbee pulled on his neckbeard & got the key to the basement door and then unlocked the basement door & then poot lovato ran out & called her entire family fat & then ran outside & was photographed by paparazzi for the first time & then ryan weatherbee ran out of the basement and slipped on a banana peel & yelled "whoops" & fell down & then demi lovato shot him in his faceless face with a lasers out of her left earlobe while screaming "COOL RANCH FOR THE SUMMER" & then ryan weatherbee crawled out of the house while being shot with lasers & was photographed by paparazzi & then a giant tennis ball rolled over all the paparazzi & rolled on top of ryan weatherbee & then ryan weatherbee got stuck to the rolling tennis ball & then the giant tennis ball rolled off a ski jump & landed in Helsinki. Ryan weatherbee then became unstuck from the giant tennis ball & looked up at the giant tennis ball & couldnt believe who he was reunited with.

Find out who ryan weatherbee saw in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.