10 Life Hacks, Every Person DESERVES To know!

10 LIFE HACKS EVERY PERSON DESERVES TO KNOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. This goes to my Pokemon Go Fam! So i found this app Called Yelp which really helps you find Pokemons near you, and it shows reviews from others as well, so if you don't trust check the reviews!

2.  This goes for all those clumsy people out there, spilling things all the time, and constantly leaving stains! I heard ( And I tried it! ) If you put shaving cream on the stain ( On your rug, or carpet ) Then scrub a little bit. Finally scrub more, and clean it all away with a wet paper towel, it takes away the stain!

3.Easy way to make a Soda Slushy! First, get a regular Plastic Bottle Coke. Next Shake it for about 3-5 Minutes. Then put it in the freezer for about 3 hours, and 25 Minutes. Now take it out, and Loosen the cap to let some air out. Next quickly take the cap off, Pour it into a cup, and enjoy!

4. One of my friends actually told me this. If your popsicle starts to drip, all you got to do is add a muffin or Cupcake liner to it and have a drip free popsicle!
Cupcake Line for those who don't know what it is :images (3)

5.  This one is actually a DIY. Help from parent probably though if you can't put on icing on it good :P SO what you do is Stack Ice Cream Sandwiches 3 by 3 Jenga Style. Then slap on some icing all around it, and add sprinkles! Then cut it open, and you have yourself a Ice Cream Cake! :P

6. Have you ever wanted to see a dark area but can only see part of it bc the flashlight on your phone wasn't big enough!? Well all you gotta do is get a Rubber Band And put your phone around a water bottle with the rubber band, and boom it light EVERYTHING up! 
Screenshot 2016-07-23 at 6.28.15 PM

7.  this one is just really pretty and perfect if you have party's a lot. All you have to do is.... Throw a few glow sticks into a balloon before you blow them up, then blow it up with the glow stick already done and glowing, and boom you have glow in the dark balloons!

8. If you have a sore throat ( We've all been there pretty sure ) It's proven Marshmallows Help your sore throat! Medicine is yummy, isn't it!?

9. Have you recently gotten a splinter! Well here's how to get rid of it: Fill a Mouth Wide Bottle with hot water 80 percent to the top. Then Push it to wear your splinter is This will pull down your skin and pop the splinter right out :D

10. I love strawberries but I hate having to peel the stem off. This one I got from Pinterest actually

images (4)

Hope everyone enjoyed this and next time on Sporty 101 I will be showing you what to do on a Lazy Summer Day...... Untel Next time!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• OOOO great ideas!! did you collect all of these up?!!? i especially liked the strawberry one!! :D

• Fantastic suggestions!!!  LOVE them all!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Some of these I saw my friends do, I saw on videos, and others I just knew them because I always do them!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Thanks! I dont know if I'll ever use them but I'll keep them in mind!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • WOW.....THESE ARE KEWL!!!  Thanks sporty I didn't know any of these!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • THANKS!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!