looking for dye bottles :o

Figured i'd just make my own discussion for this. I have a project i'd like to start working on. It's a secret at the moment..  :-\"

I am looking for 4 black dye and 2 yellow dye OR 6 empty bottles. 

Some things I can offer in return is:
  • credits
  • some reedies
  • some baumwolle
  • some wood
  • some angora 
  • cinnamon dust
  • mountain foxglove 
  • reedie seeds
  • baumwolle seeds
If you are looking for an item / clothing of some sort, let me know. 
(but you're probably better off making an offer on items from the list above) :P

art gallery 2
"All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
"YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
"If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
"Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

Comments

• I have 4 bottles I could trade you!  I think I will take credits.  when do you want to meet @Awesome_Piper?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I posted this on your wall but I'm not sure if you saw it and you might already know but you can get empty bottles at Sleepy Hollow! If you and a clone enter the game and either do nothing and go on another tab or play then you or the clone can win bottles! If you want I can earn them for you!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I have all 6 or the other 2 if you trade with Istella,  I specialize in crafting supplies and usually trade 1 for 1.  So any of your craft materials would be great!

Let me know what you would like to do

fowzy
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • By the way, that is a very sweet offer @Super_Princess_Rosalina  :-bd
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina I didn't know that :-O Thank you for the info and offering to get them! since istella and fowzy offered to trade, im going to do that. 

@iStella I'm not sure how much the bottles are worth so how many credits are you looking for? 

@Fowzy I will take the 2 bottles! Let me know which crafting items you would like and when/where you'd like to trade. I'm usually online after 9pm until 4am eastern time but  I can try to get on earlier. 
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• @Awesome_Piper I'm on now if you want to make the trade, just let me know where you want to meet :)
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Fowzy i see you :))

wheeee
    art gallery 2

• Are you still looking for Elemental Collection Bottles?  I have a few extra. :)

Ask before taking.
  • edited July 2016
    @Trinityy I still need 4 more! How many are you trading and what do you want for them? :o
    art gallery 2

• Oh piper, want to meet? I'm on now!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella just saw this! are you still online?
    art gallery 2

• I have gotten all the dye bottles I need!

Thanks again Fowzy and iStella :D

and thanks for offering Super_Princess_Rosalina and Trinityy! :)
    art gallery 2

• I don't have any but I'll let you know if I find some! :o
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat I don't need anymore. I got the ones I needed!
    art gallery 2

• @Awesome_Piper Oh, ok, yay! xD
  • -notices comments that didnt ever notice before- welp
  • @TacoCat  :))
    art gallery 2

• Oh gosh I really need the Mountain Foxglove!  I don't have any Elemental Bottles... maybe I could trade you something else?