My Life As Lucy Part 15 .: Season Finale:. 1 out of 2

OMG THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!  AHHHH!! Ok be Cool Lucy, don't act to surprised, I mean it's you HA WHO'S KIDDING that was GAVIN! I tossed my gym bag on the ground and sighed as I went to the kitchen to grab a snack. As I came down I made sure no one was watching, it would be so embarrassing if someone was...

As I got out of bed half asleep to go to school, I hear a honk, I quickly look outside and yet there was Gavin! AHH! OK ACT CALM lUCY.  I quickly put on my school clothes, and brushed my teeth, put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a pop tart from the table and was out the door! I went outside, and then Gavin waved. He motioned me to get in so I did, I mean he was going to give me a ride after all. " So if you want to pretend last night didn't happen, we can do that. " He said. We drove in silence after that. " Well yesterday night did happen, and I happened to enjoy it. " He grinned as we got off and parted. " EMMA GET OVER HERE " Oops I might have said that a teensy little too loud. When I saw her run into the restroom, I knew immediately I had to go see if she was alright. I looked under the stalls to see if anyone was here ( & Luckily no one was ) And I found Emma. I knocked on the stall. No answer. This must mean Emma was really sad. Hopefully nothing too serious, in case you didn't know Emma can be quite the drama queen. As I went under the stall, I saw Emma's face all Red and Blotchy. " What's wrong, Emma!? " I asked her, she managed to say " Jack ". So I went out to the cafeteria and started to get answers. I asked this girl in my French class, her name's Mary. She said to read the school newspaper. So I went to get a newspaper. And felt utterly humiliated as soon as I read it, and wanted to disappear. Forever.

Our high school Jock, Named Jack, was having a feud with Basketball Star Gavin. Jack finally gave in and told us that, he and Gavin had made a bet. Where they had to pick 2 of the biggest Loser Freshman to see who can date them first. Gavin had chose Freshman Lucy, and he decided to call it off. Jack said no, and that's when Gavin got mad. This is your reporter Sophie Drake, tell you all the gossip at Eastwood High.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• LIKE O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have to read this twice, can this really be serious?!?!  Talk about Juicy indeed, this is more like an entire fruit bowl!  Poor Emma, Poor Lucy!  Still, he decided to call it off, but he still thought Lucy was a loser, OMG!  I can't get over this!  WHERE IS MY NEXT PART?!?!?!?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• This is so crushing! Poor Emma, it seems like the guy she likes the most is a total Jerk!  I'm speechless, I feel Lucy's embarrassment!  Poor thing!
    ColourzRNice2
  • NOOOOOO!!! I don't believe it, I won't Believe it!  Gavin would NEVER do anything that terrible, or mean.  I think it is all nasty gossip about Gavin and is completely untrue!
    skylambsignature
  • GAVIN! How could you? D: -Grabs tissue and cries-

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• 3 words... OH MY GOSH!!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • WHAT?!?!??!?! This can't be true!!!! POOR LUCY AND EMMA!  I would want to disappear too!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Bumping! SEASON FINALE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4