chapter 6 trouble!!!!

god this chapter is a bust.. I'm stuck on an island and the trees are blocking the way and the cart wont go anywhere, I have no crowbar and i cant figure out what to do with the stupid empty crates, ive tried everything, gasoline, fire, my utility knife, my basket of clothes, the rope, the flashlight. somebody please help me!  :(
KB

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Hi @harrystwinsister,  You need to turn the cart around before you can travel back to the grotto.  When you come up to the cart, move your mouse down and click, you should look down on the cart and from there you can look at the bottom of the cart.  It should look like this:

cartlever
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2016
    Click the bottom lever and then click the lever above, that will turn the cart around.  You should then be able to open the door and get in.  After that just look down and put the lever foraward and you should get back to the grotto!

Good Luck!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • oh hahaha XD stupid me
    KB
  • what do i do next?

KB
  • The engine stopped because it ran out of gas, so you need to go check the engine and then go get gas from the boat.  I have some pictures hold on :)
    DazzledreamSignature
  • CMDC5placement

to Fill the gas can go back to your boat and down to the engine room! (don't forget to turn off the lights
    CMDC5engineroom
    CMDC5gettinggas

CMDC5GasTank
    DazzledreamSignature
  • okay thanks

KB
  • Once you have the gas in the engine, crank the handle again and go back down stairs.  The cables have not started so you must flip the switch on the panel off and on again.  Then get back in the cart and start it again.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • oh no the lever got stuck now what

KB
  • Which lever?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • the top one

KB
  • Hmm, try walking around the cart once and then go back and try the lever again
    DazzledreamSignature