The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Ryan weatherbee faceplanted on the ground after falling through an endless pit of darkness & then looked around and saw that he had fallen into East High from high school musical. Ryan weatherbee got up and then started walking down the school hallway and then troy bolten came up to him with a large camera.
"Hi im troy bolten i need to take your superlative picture for the yearbook." Troy bolten said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee didn't know where to stand for the picture so troy bolten told ryan weatherbee to stand by the lockers and then ryan weatherbee did. Troy bolten took ryan weatherbee's picture for the yearbook and then immediately left. Ryan weatherbee then wandered down the hallway into the band room and saw 6 bass guitars and then immediately fell to the ground & weeped in the fetal position for 12 hours straight. At 3:54 am ryan weatherbee, still faceless, got off the ground and then went outside east high where the entire school was chanting "what time is it" off key in a circle with hooded cloaks on. Ryan weatherbee then got hit in the head with a bass guitar that fell from the sky and he fell down on the ground and his head started gushing blood and he lost consciousness but right before he lost consciousness he saw that the bass guitar that hit him on the head and caused it to start gushing blood was HIS beloved bass guitar. Ryan weatherbee was so happy that he was finally reunited with his beloved bass guitar but the crowd of people chanting in hooded cloaks all collapsed and died after they finishing chanting and now nobody was around to give ryan weatherbee medical attention so he had to use his neckbeard to stitch his own cracked head and then he was perfectly fine and had no more injuries except his faceless face. Ryan weatherbee then took his beloved bass guitar in his hands and kissed it deeply, caressing its strings tenderly, but then a large 800 pound monster appeared and snatched the bass guitar from ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee looked up at the large 800 pound monster and couldnt believe the ugly specimen he saw in front of him.

Find out what happens to ryan weatherbee in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments

• Your signature is really cute @miloZen  I was so excited!!  I thought Ryan finally got his guitar back, and then the monster came!!  I hope he gets it back soon!  Then he can have to battle or something his way back to normal life!!  
    skylambsignature
  • :O going to read next part!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • This is really great!  Keep up the creative writing @miloZen!

Ask before taking.