My Vfk Speech

Hello everyone,

I have been back online for a couple of days now and vfk is still looking as empty as it was. Many people may be thinking what is happening?? and why people are not coming on for the summer. However, I have been on here for six years now since 2010 and my name was jumping_jewels and everyone was still looking for mummy pants ( which my young mind thought those were pants your mom wore =)) ) and the community spirit is still the same. I was talking to Kirllan yesterday, a retired VFK veteran who has been here since BETA day one, and he says the community in VFK is still the same, it has lasted throughout the years. He is just one of the many players that will stay, and still have faith in VFK. Although, some people think differently, and here is an opinion from an anonymous user:

I think we are getting closer to the end of VFK than everyone had once thought. We are almost in the middle of summer and there are barely any players. I think VFK is starting to notice and that's why they are focusing so hardly on these 3D games/aspects...in their hopes to bring life back to VFK, which as of right now really isn't working. Due to their focus on the 3D games and aspects they are taking away from everything else...releases, host events, etc. I'm sure they aren't doing to hot on memberships anymore due to the lack of players so they started creating the themed books and made Peril In Pemberley available through purchasing...which pushed almost all the focus away from the current game. For current players sake, I feel they need to balance the usual events and activities with the 3D. Split the developers/hosts up into groups.

Personally, I have no real interest in VFK anymore. There really is nothing "new" in the game other than 3D elements & games. Very repetitive.

Personally, many people think they have not had enough advertising to keep this game going, and as a matter of fact, that is probably true. I praise vfk for making all the 3D games they are absolutely wonderful, but for now, if they want to keep vfk going they NEED to make sure that they focus on events in VFK rather than the 3d games. This is not only the thing that is putting people off, it is also how things in vfk have become more boring and repetitive for example gardening or space pirate missions. Sure this might seem fun for awhile, but as the time passes it gets more and more monotonous and arduous. Vfk is NOT supposed to be a chore. People are only coming on here because of their friends, and once people get more and more bored, they will start leaving. So it is VFK's choice to do something about the lack luster of people, or just keep going as it is because from now I have seen we are getting to a really rocky bit which might come to the end of 8 years. 
However, I need EVERYONE to get together and work as a team, to make sure that we WILL get vfk through this rocky phase. To make sure to be kind to everyone, say good morning/afternoon, and help someone if they have a problem. ( I am sure my SAVE VFK group will help with that too :) ) From this point on, we shall make VFK happy again! :D
Thank you for reading,
Minute<3

iminute vfk
thanks for this taco!! :D

Comments

• I've been meeting a lot of new players and returning players in VFK the past few months, for me, VFK has always been about being a fun place to meet and play with friends, and the games and collecting and building is there to help make playing with your friends more entertaining and interactive!

Though VFK could always be bigger and better, so I'd suggest to the Developers what you'd like to see in VFK to make it more fun!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • How do we join you Save VFK Group?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY!!! welcome back to the boards @iMinute its been FOREVER!!!

you forgot about the zoo! and thats strictly in vfk! i agree with @Blossomflower, ive seen a lot of new people, and made several new friends that joined last week :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture