The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

"I see you've met my spawn..." JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber said, entering the room as "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor played.
"its YOU" Ryan weatherbee, faceless, called out. Ryan weatherbee could not believe that JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber and patti mayonnaise, the werewolf, were working together. JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber smiled sinisterly as she approached ryan weatherbee on the abnormally large bed.
"What do you want from me" Ryan weatherbee, faceless, asked JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber.
"I WANT THAT BASS" JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber shouted in a british accent as she danced to meghan trainor.
"why" Ryan weatherbee, faceless, asked JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber.
"Because its cool i just want it." JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber said to ryan weatherbee, now in a western accent.
"but its mine" Ryan weatherbee, faceless, said to JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber.
"I don't care." JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber said to ryan weatherbee.
"Can i at least have my face back" Ryan weatherbee, faceless, asked JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber. JOANNE looked at patti mayonnaise, the werewolf and said. "you can have your face if you leave me with your bass." JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber said to ryan weatherbee.
"No i want both" Ryan weatherbee shouted. Ryan weatherbee then became enraged and when ryan weatherbee becomes enraged his neckbeard grows to extensive lengths so ryan weatherbee used the power of his neckbeard to grow his neckbeard very long & tie JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber and patti mayonnaise, the werewolf, together. JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber and patti mayonnaise, the werewolf, struggled to break free but ryan weatherbee's neckbeard was just too strong and so Ryan weatherbee took his bass guitar from JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber and was finally reunited with his beloved bass guitar but then Queen Latifah barged into the unfamiliar room that was unfamiliar and snatched ryan weatherbee's beloved bass guitar out of his hands and ran off with it.
"No" Ryan weatherbee, still faceless, shouted to queen latifah. Ryan weatherbee then ran out the door of the unfamiliar room that was unfamiliar after queen latifah and almost passed out when he saw where the door led to.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments