Journal...21?

Sorry for the inactivity. We haven't had internet for a while because SOMEONE (aka my mom) forgot to pay the Bill and spent all the money. Lol But I'll live. This update cant be very long though bc it's a pain to type on my phone. Hence why I hardly text people. 
    So....I don't really know what else to say. But I do have an idea.

Maybe someone can give me a theme for the next update?
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• WOOOO Great to see you @frogiepower! checking this out!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited July 2016
    haha moms are like that sometimes!  My idea for your theme is to talk about pandas! :P (just saying)
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • its so good to hear from you again @frogiepower!! how are things going there?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • edited July 2016
    I totally know what you mean about typing on phones!  I'm so glad you stopped in to tell us what's happened! I think we can all say we feel loved :Do

Anyway, I would do your next update on how you're settling in at your new home, and how your room is going, if you like where your house is located etc.

Can't wait until you have internet!  want me to get any items for you? quest, host?

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• No thanks. I'm not on vfk that much @iStella
  • Things are okay. Dad is being...offish. But whatever. His decision to leave again. I mean we haven't had a giant fight in a while. Not much yelling so I guess we're good. @showjumpingbird
  • @echo_panda I could. I'll see alright?
  • Oh my gosh!  my mom did that just last month!  Although we had enough to pay it, so it wasn't out long.  I think I would do your next theme on tips, like, how to end a fight between siblings?  or what to do when someone says something awkward?
    ColourzRNice2
  • Okay, no prob!  sorry about your dad, I wish things were better!
    --

• @ColourzRnice. Good idea! Thanks.
  • @iStella. Thanks! I hope everything goes well. And hopefully in ten years you will be married Like you hoped.
  • frogiepower said:

Things are okay. Dad is being...offish. But whatever. His decision to leave again. I mean we haven't had a giant fight in a while. Not much yelling so I guess we're good. @showjumpingbird

oh dear does that mean your dad is gone again? or just thinking about it?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks @frogiepower, if I am I'll take a picture of us and send it to you! or better yet!  Invite you to my wedding!

(us meaning me and him :Do not you and me lol )

--

• @showjumpingbird he is thinking about it. Just down the street or in town maybe. He said I could go with him though
  • Thanks! @iStella
  • YOU'RE BACK!!!!! (HUGS REALLY TIGHT!) I'm glad it was just your internet and not forgetting us!!  I know summer can do that!  I miss pinky too!! and candy cars!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!??!?!

ANYWAY!!! YAY FOR FROGGIE!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!  

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Glad to hear from you frogie! I was wondering any tips for people who are moving, cause were checking out a house tomorrow and might move there soon! ( reason why I have not posted my life as lucy ) Anyway we all like the house were gonna see ( we have only seen it on Zillow so far but it looks super pretty! ) And we've seen tons but we think we want that one! So like a journal update? maybe you can get an offline writer thing. then save it, and pass it to your phone then post file? something like that

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Goldenpuppy only temporarily. The updates will be slower. I might use Microsoft word and copy the discussions on here. So my poor fingers don't get hurt.
  • @SportyChic I could do a moving tip one. I could work on it tonight of you want.
  • Wow posting marathon!  I am having trouble just keeping up reading!  It's fun though!  keep it up froggie!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • @beagIe sorry! I cant wait until the Bill gets paid. Then it might slow down a bit
  • edited July 2016
    Nah its awesome!  I hope the bill never gets paid! :D  JK!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • You're evil! Lol
  • >:)
    Cool just got cooler!
  • What is your favorite "when life gives you lemons"?
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said:

What is your favorite "when life gives you lemons"?

LOL when life gives you lemons, squirt them in justin beiber's EYES!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture