The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Ryan weatherbee woke up in an unfamiliar location. Ryan weatherbee looked around the unfamiliar location & came to the conclusion that it was unfamiliar. Ryan weatherbee's beloved bass guitar was nowhere in sight. Ryan weatherbee could not remember how he ended up in this unfamiliar location. The last thing he remembered was being in the Urugay pier swimming after his bass guitar and then he blacked out. He looked around the unfamiliar location that was unfamiliar and saw he was on an abnormally long bed. A woman with crazy red hair walked in the unfamiliar room.
"Oh youre awake hello im patti mayonnaise" the woman with thr crazy red hair named Patti mayonnaise said to ryan weatherbee.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee do you know where my bass guitar is" Ryan weatherbee asked patti mayonnaise, the woman with the crazy red hair.
"Yes i do its IN MY STOMACH!!!" Patti mayonnaise, the woman with the crazy red hair shouted at ryan weatherbee before melting into a werewolf & eating ryan weatherbee's face off his body.
"Ow my face" ryan weatherbee said, now faceless. Patti mayonnaise, now a werewolf, then reached into her werewolf mouth & pulled out ryan weatherbee's beloved bass guitar.
"YOULL NEVER GET THIS BACK, YOU HEAR ME?! NEVERRRR!!!!" Patti mayonnaise, the werewolf, screamed.
"Please i just want my guitar why are you so mean" ryan weatherbee, faceless, asked patti mayonnaise, the werewolf. Suddenly, a familiar figure opened the door to the unfamiliar room that was unfamiliar. Ryan weatherbee, faceless, could not believe who entered the room he just couldnt believe it.

Find out who entered the room in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments

• reading

Cool just got cooler!
  • Wow the werewolf was so unexpected!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• AH NO!!! what will Ryan do now that is face is gone!?!? is he going to get it back!?!?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • whoa that lady is crazy!!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • This is SOOOO interesting!
  • wow this series is very creative! your doing a great job writing it!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • AHHH!! I've missed so much! I'm all caught up & I can't believe Ryan doesn't have a face anymore!! I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3