Quitting Story

edited August 2016 in General
Really gonna miss you guys VFK memories were fun the zoo and the water Show Gonna miss that love you all be safe and don't forget everything I did and I'll miss the people who already quit. My mom wants me in the real world I need to listen to her so goodbye everyone.
Don't forget about the best memories of VFK I had so much fun I wish I didn't have to do this but it is not my choice so have a great summer and go to the beach before September starts school will be starting soon and summer will be over until next summer and fall will come.
by the way watch out for mariook he is weird and disgusting he is normally following me and my friends it is kinda annoying.

Comments

• Man, that sounds tough, I'm glad you have lunch with your friends!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • im so sorry natalie we are all youre friends here we love you you have inspirational story

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• I know exactly how you feel!  I'm glad you're out now and can start your life without having people bully you any more! Good luck Natalie!  You sound like an amazing person! thanks for sharing!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• wow! they used to let you have a free drink?! that sounds like fun!