The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Ryan weatherbee looked around the streets of Uruguay in modern day South America and was so confused as to what he saw. Ryan weatherbee looked around and saw that everyone was pregnant. This pregnant woman came up to Ryan weatherbee and introduced herself.
"Hi i'm Maggie st. francis i'm so pregnant." Maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman said to ryan weatherbee.
"Hi i'm ryan weatherbee i lost my bass guitar have you seen it." Ryan weatherbee asked maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman.
"Oh no you lost a BASS guitar?! i hope JOANNE doesnt have it." Maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman exclaimed.
"who dat" Ryan weatherbee asked maggie st. francis, the really pregnsny woman.
"JOANNE is this crazed blue cucumber who is on the loose. She was born in a dumpster and now she steals bass guitars." Maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman said to ryan weatherbee.
"Ok im gonna go find her bye" Ryan weatherbee said to maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman.
"Ok im pretty sure im giving birth right now anyway good luck." Maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee then left searching for JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber. Ryan weatherbee fancied maggie st. francis, the really pregnant woman, but his beloved bass guitar was more important. Ryan weatherbee searched the streets of Uruguay until he found JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber holding his beloved bass guitar.
"Hey gimme back my beloved bass guitar" Ryan weatherbee screamed at JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber. JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber looked back laughing & threw literature books at ryan weatherbee and then ran and then ryan weatherbee chased after her. Ryan weatherbee chased JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber to the Uruguay pier & cornered her.
"I want my bass guitar." Ryan weatherbee said to JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber.
"Well you can't have it its MINE" JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber shouted at ryan weatherbee in a british accent. Then a giant shrimp jumped out of the water at the pier and swallowed ryan weatherbee's beloved bass guitar right out of JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber's hands.
"No" Ryan weatherbee shouted and then jumped into the water after his beloved bass guitar. Ryan weatherbee came face to with the giant shrimp who ate his beloved bass guitar.
"Hi im Taylor reeses peanut butter cup im a shrimp." Taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp said to ryan weatherbee.
"Can i have my bass guitar back" Ryan weatherbee said to taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp.
"No" Taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp said to ryan weatherbee.
"Is it too late to say Taylor reeses peanut butter cup?" Ryan weatherbee sang to taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp.
"Yes it is" Taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp said to ryan weatherbee. Then taylor reeses peanut butter cup the shrimp ate ryan weatherbee.

Find out what happens to ryan weatherbee in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments