My Life Story Part 2

____

We rolled up to our new house and headed to eat somewhere. The town was small but we are at a buffet called “Ponderosa.” It was kind of gross but I dealt with it.

We went to bed on air mattresses afterwards and awoke early the next morning. I saw some girls across the street and my brother took me over to meet them. It turns out they were a year older than me. Those two introduced me to two more girls and they were all my brother’s age, my Irish twin.

Lets say three of those girls were one of  the worst mistakes I've made (Call them S. A. and C). They were bullies, all four of them at first, and they started bullying after a few months. Finally one girl separated from the rest, (H.) she never really participated in the bullying, became my friend and hung out with me.

It was fifth grade when I met most of my friends. I had six. Three of them are left from fifth grade. Two of my friends moved away and the third….we started hating each other after sixth grade. (M.S, M.D.S, G.B, A.J, K.R, K.D and for a seventh at T.B )

In fifth grade I was a class clown and was never bullied, I was kind of talked to by everyone in my class because they were all I knew.

Life really picked up when we started switching classes. I met two more friends. One who had just moved to town and another who I hadnt met yet. I also had about twelve acquaintances. Little did I know that those two would replace my best friend from fifth grade later on.  (My Best friend used to be M.D.S, they are now A.L and T.D) 

I was picked on in sixth grade by a football player who I now loathe. It sucked because we NEVER quit arguing. Ever. We hated each other’s guts. I even threw a book at him because I could get away 18th it more than I could a punch. (G.B....Haha Gigabyte ;) 

This guy (G.B) was one of five who bugged me to death. They were all in my math class too. I mean it could be considered bullying but I never let bullies bother me. Its not like I care about people’s opinions anyway. It was never physical, except for things being thrown but I always caught them. The look on their faces when I took everything thrown at me and dumped them in the garbage.

I thought them boys would be the death of me but no, I survived. Now, the girl I mentioned earlier, the one who I grew to hate (T.B...haha tuberculosis) , it was my fault I think. In sixth grade I prevented her from committing suicide. Her mom was very grateful and so was she. I never told anybody about it. Not my parents, just my friends. I don’t want to be treated like a hero.

Anyway, ever since then we did nothing but argue. We were good one minute and the next she was crying over something I yelled during a fight. I saved her life again that year and reported her cutting in seventh grade. Why? I don’t know.

It was now the current year. The two new girls I met in sixth grade became my best friends (T.D and A.L) and my other friends became closer. I was talked to by a lot of people. I had around ten friends, two besties, and like a million acquaintances. I was kind of a normal. Never bullied. Not really hated, except for the one guy from sixth grade and a some popular kids maybe. Not really sure about the populars because I never really spoke to them that often.

Seventh grade I stopped caring about grades. I slept through classes and a lot of assignments were late but I made all A's and B's. My attitude was the same as it always had been, my temper was short due to stress and exhaustion, and more family issues happened.

I was losing some friends due to something my ex-friend, (T.B again) who was suicidal, said. I was getting along fine with her again until she got a boyfriend (K.E) . I hated his guys. And no, I was not jealous. He was a bully and was perverted. He got her into a lot of trouble. Once I asked her to break up with him for her own good. She got all upset and that launched your never ending fights. Lets say her parents might hate me now.

Recently, I was at one of my close friend’s house (M.S)  and she was there. I honestly tried my best to get along with her until she said something rude. She insulted two of my friends (Z.C and K.R) and said she was never friends with them, that she was faking the friendship (For K.R anyway). She asked me not to tell and I asked her what would happen if I did. She said her and her “boyfriend” would attack me. Uh no.

I told them anyway and as of now, I’m not dead. I’m even telling the girl that I told my friends because they deserve to know a “friend” was talking about them behind their back.

Moving on to the current season of summer I realized that
family issues may or may not be blooming again. There’s the evidence but there’s
also jumping to conclusions. Also I’ve lost total contact of my first best
friend from fifth grade. Unless we see each other in person, we don’t talk.

This is where my
story has come to a stop. It will continue each day, each month, each year, and
each decade. We’ll have to see what happens next, it couldn’t be much worse,
It could be much worse.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• great continuation!!  thanks for posting part  2 :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • @showjumpingbird No problem! I got bored last night and starting typing away on word. Thus led to this idea. 
  • You're really good at taking everything in stride! you're such an inspiration girl don't ever stop! and I especially love reading your journal entries, I can really relate to a lot of parts!
    @frogiepower thanks for everything you post! :D
  • This made me think of what is would be like to look 10 years in the future! that would be really weird!  Where do you think you'll be in ten years?

Did you forget your most recent move?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited July 2016
    gosh I hope things don't get worse!  That would totally stink!  Thanks for letting us look into the life, so to speak, it was so cool!  hmm 10 years @NeonHearts?  I really hope i'm married lol I have this fear of ending up an old maid!  strange huh?

P.S. this got me thinking of the past, have you ever woken up from a dream crying?

I have, it's horrible, it's the saddest moments of my life! (if you have you know what I mean)

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited July 2016
    Now that was an epic read!  I wonder if I should write one! @NeonHearts , I hope I invent something and make a ton of money in 10 years! that would be sweet! 

and no sorry @iStella that's never happened to me, but I can imagine it's pretty rough, hope it doesn't happen again!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • It will be interesting to see us all at Christmas!  we should have a Christmas part on Miss Clue!  Poor @frogiepower and also you have the health problems that have come up,  I'll pray for things to get better!  

@NeonHearts I hope in 10 years I get to meet some of you guys!! and also I want to live in a place where there is a park close by that everyone goes to on the weekends, and play games, but I guess I hope things are happy for everyone!

@iStella I've done that sometimes but not for a while, it's usually when I have a nightmare, and If I go hug someone it makes it much better!
    skylambsignature
  • @SparkleDream thanks! I took time on this one rather than my normal discussions. It seems kind of like an essay lol
  • @NeonHearts I think in ten years I'll either be in Oregon, Texas, or in my dream city as a doctor. Not sure.

Oh and my recent move! Ugh. There's an idiot boy from school who lives across the street and one of my brother's football friends who lives nearby :/
  • @iStella cant say that I have. I'm sorry to hear that you do. Right now I'm kind of blowing up with notifications from everywhere lololok
  • @echo_panda go ahead! Other people have. I don't mind. All of You should do one. And it doesn't have to be personal either. Don't use names if you dotn want.
  • @SkyLamb. Maybe I could throw one on vfk and invite everyone. Like my birthday party.
  • I can totally imagine, we kind of went wild lol, I'll wait to post more until you get caught up :DO
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella. You're good. It mostly other apps. My bestie keeps asking for twenty bucks so she could fix her tablet (she needs twenty more so that's why)

Also I keep getting empty threats from some girl.