Taco's Tutorials

Hi everyone! Here's a new thing I'm going to try called Taco's Tutorials! They will be tutorials on how to draw! I'm starting out with a simple anime eye! Hope this helps!

Step 1: Start out with a line toward the top of where you plan on drawing your eye! :D (see 1. in picture below)

Step 2: Add a line curving down from an end of the first line! Depending which side you choose decides which eye it is, for the example I chose the right eye! (see 2. in picture below) You may also decide if you'd like the eye to connect all the way through, partly through, or if you'd like to cut it off but still have a line below the original line! 

Step 3: Add an oval or circle shape inside those lines creating where the eye would be colored from the white. (see 3. in picture below)

Step 4: Add either a pupil, color with shading, or just one color completely. Also add an eyebrow! Just a line would be more feminine of an eye brow while making it thicker makes it more of a male's eye! It's a bonus to leave a glare [ the white circle in example 1 step 4 ] which gives it more of a feeling that there's lights and such! (see 4. in picture below)

Step 5: Add details! Meaning shading, color, and facial lines. [ depending on facial expression ]

Picture:
image1 (3)

I added other kinds of eyes and eye brows at the bottom for reference!

Hope this was helpful to anyone! Ahh I've never done tutorials before. Let me know if it gets too confusing! Any questions or tutorial requests, just comment below! Have a good day everyone!!

-Taco
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Eye tried.. 
    Just call me Awesome_Peyeper
    (i'm done now) xD

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper :o Peyeper! This looks amazing! Nice job!
  • Wow great tutorial, I love this idea!  Keep it up!

Ask before taking.
  • AWESOME!!!!!!!! @TACOCAT YOU ARE SOOO GOOD AT THIS!!!  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU POST NEXT!!

• @Trinityy Thanks!

@Doodlepufflove Oh my gosh thanks so much! I have the next one drawn out I just need to post it! I'll probably post it soon! So keep an eye out!
  • I don't know how to put drawn stuff into the computer, but I made one on the computer if that counts?  Here's mine!!!

Also Great job @Awesome_Piper!!  and thanks for the tutorial taco!!

tacoeye
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited July 2016
    Here are two others!

I made the iris bigger! :D
    tacoeye2
    tacoeye3
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts That looks AMAZING! Awesome job! :D I'm glad my tutorial was able to help!!
  • Wow great tutorial @TacoCat!! I've got to try this out tomorrow :D
  • @SparkleDream Thanks so much! Hope it helps!