VFK Host Hunt Tips!

I'm in the Garden waiting for angora and I'm bored so I'm making a discussion on VFK Host Hunt tips! If you don't know what a host hunt is which most of you probably do lol its a hour long event where you stand in a room and you wait for a host to come(she will have red around her chat if its a host) and it will either be a signature round or phrase round. Also hosts don't come in your room so it has to be a public room as most of you probably know already! Okay back on topic here is how both work:

Signature round: The host will come to the room with a phrase on her signature. Click on her and see the phrase and say it first to win.

Phrase round: If the host comes and its a phrase round she will say that its a phrase round and you copy what she says and whoever says it first wins.
Sometimes the host will come to the room twice but it is kind of unlikely.

Okay now for the tips!

Tip 1: Try to find a room to stay in before hunt starts cause if you come later on and find a room you will be unsure if the host has already been there or not and when you ask people some might lie to you by saying yes if they haven't been there so they get you to leave and it increases their chance of winning.

Tip 2: Have the sound effect of somebody coming in on. If you don't know what that is it was a kind of recent sound effect that came where it makes a doorbell sound when someone enters the room so you know when someone comes in. Watch for that sound cause it could be the sound of a host coming in the room your in. Also someone once told me something that if you hear that sound and nobody comes in which that happens sometimes it means a host will come to the room your in but I'm not sure if thats true.

Tip 3: Have your mouse at the entrance of the room where people usually come and click on everyone who enters. I heard that sometimes hosts enter in the middle so click on any person who enters the room and if the title has "HOST_" on it then it is a host.

Tip 4: For signature rounds when the host comes and there is something on her signature if its a long phrase copy and paste it. If it is short like a 2 word phrase then it might be best to type it out if your a fast typer cause it might be quicker to type out the phrase than to copy and paste it.

Tip 5: If a host came to the room you were in and someone else won then try to find a room that has some people in it cause it could mean the host hasn't been to that room yet or else nobody would probably be in there.

Tip 6: Try not to chat to other people cause if the host comes while your talking it could be distracting and if you have chat in your box then someone else say the phrase before you and win especially if its a signature round cause host will say hi before a phrase round starts but signature rounds instantly start.

Tip 7: If your on VFK before the hunt has started maybe about 5-10 before it starts find a room that has nobody in it so your the only one in the room when it starts unless other people come in and stay but other than that it increases the chance of winning when the host comes!

Okay thats all the tips I can think of! If I think of more I'll update this post! If you have ever won a host hunt here is the question of the day:

Whats the first host hunt you ever won?

My answer: My first win was the prize of a singing snowman on the Space Age Map in Christmas 2013. The phrase was ''Snowflakes!'' Yep I remember it! Sadly I gave away my prize though! :(

Okay hope you enjoyed this and hopefully it was helpful! Good luck on the next host hunt that comes! :)
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Wow this is long but looks amazing!  Reading!  Also, I just saw your avatar picture so pretty!
    skylambsignature
  • Totally great tips @Super_Princess_Rosalina  there were quite a few I hadn't thought of, so thanks!

also, I can't remember when I won it but the first host item I won was a jersey for the Steelers football team!!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• My first was won I won it on Balta street, the crazy thing is, I was the only one in the room! XD It was the christmas sparkle tree lamp.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect