Journal #18: Social Media.

edited July 2016 in General
   Okay so my earlier update was mainly because I was bored (and I was kind of proud of my Pokemon drawing,) But I thought I would do something longer right now. 

So you know how you're on social media or websites and you see certain quotes/posts that you can really relate to or understand? Wow, that sentence was kind of run on, oops. Anyway. I just felt like showing you some of mine and why I like them. 

n5U5uMf[1]

This one is important because, well, one day you'll wake up and realize you've missed the chance to say what you've always wanted. That boy you might have loved goes off and gets married, your grandmother that you haven't talked to but always wanted to passes away.  That friend you had a fight with goes off to college and you never see them again. Whenever you have something to say, you need to say it. 

fghjkt678iokmnyuj

This one is important. Majorly. I wouldn't want anyone to destroy my personality, if it's going to happen it will have to be my doing, I don't want to let people just drag me down. I'm stronger than that.

3859749_700b
    I like this one a lot. I try to remember it whenever something happens. I've witnessed my dad cheating which changed my trust in him, I've lost friends and even best friends for crappy reasons. I fight with my family all the time. And even though I've never had a lover, I have a feeling someday I will. But I won't give up because I'm a fighter and that's what I do. I fight.

hjkj

This one has absolutely no deep meaning. It's just how I feel. It gives me time to relax and deal with whatever's making me sick. I don't have to add mediocrity to the pile. No work, no people, no nothing. :D

12196122_986266481440928_4486158829947549766_n

Like I said, it's all about being strong. It's not about the loss or the price you'll have to pay, it's about the fight you put in to it. 

05102eb0eb0f622882269fd552bfa6183e674e-wm

This is me on VFK. I have a best friend but he isn't on much. I mean I consider him a best friend because well....he can't judge me if he's never met me. And he never has. I understand what he's going through (even though he doesn't think I do) and he says he understands my problems as well. He once told me that I was smart for an eleven year old (This was about two and a half years ago) because I gave him advice on things. I kept him on VFK for the longest time but I realized that people have lives. I've talked to him recently. It was short but simple. I wished him Happy Canada Day and he wished me Happy Fourth of July. We respect each other's countries. It's what we do.

tumblr_inline_o0nswhT6j91qbxxlx_500
   This is legit me. I suck at feeling emotion. My friend told me she had a heart problem and she could possibly die (which she didn't, I don't think....I haven't seen her since school ended. :/ ) and I just stood there awkwardly trying to show something when I literally felt nothing. 

tumblr_inline_o47qwy5mLk1togaro_500\\
    I think that I guard my emotions so much that even I don't realize them anymore. 

tumblr_o1a3tnm6sJ1r3vcx5o1_500\\

I think this is what makes me such a fighter. My words are harsh against those who deserve it and it silences them. I once spend my entire lunch arguing and firing shot after shot. I was protecting myself and my friends. 

Life-quotes-Life-is-like-a-coin_-You-can-spend-it-any-way-you-wish-but-you-only-spend-it-once_-Lillian-Dickson-quotes

This is the last one. I often have trouble with this. I have no idea how to spend my life and I'm over a decade into it. It's only the beginning though, but who knows how long it'll last? What if I'm already dying, quicker than everyone else? What if I don't have time to do anything else than what I do now? I'm lost. 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Good one!
  • Sometimes I really feel like this on the weekend!

cat-nap
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts Haha. This has been my week so far.
  • Oh wow you really updated this! those were all really powerful it makes mine seem silly lol but hey you need fun right? 

I like really enjoyed reading those thanks!  Here's mine lol:

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella   Nah. Your's is perfect.

Although everything seems to get in my way lately. Even oxygen and gravity lol