Drawings and Sketches

So I didn't notice how much everyone wanted to see my art! :o Thanks so much everyone and you've really given me a lot of motivation to keep drawing when I got annoyed with how drawings turned out! I can't thank you all enough! Here's so more art for you all!

Digital Drawings:

My new character Wisp I got from a friend on my drawing community!
mocatungaWISP

This one is another character I got on the community from another friend! His name is Matt!
MattTheSnakeWhatever

This is a drawing I did of somebody's character! Her name is Briar
Briar

Pencil Paper Sketches:

This is a sketch of my fursona Jesu! 
image1 (1)
Fursona: An animal character used to represent oneself online 
(Incase you didn't know what it meant haha)

Sherbet is my cat character I got from one of my friends in real!
image2

Here's a sketch of one of the enemies in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE! (That game has a long title XD) They're so cute I just had to draw one!
image3

Another sketch of Jesu, this time front view! I forgot her necklace though D:
image4

Final sketch, another of Jesu! xD I draw her a lot! This was practice of the full canine body!
image6

I have another pencil drawing I spent 2 hours on, it's video game fan art but it contains spoilers and @VFK_Sky has not finished the game so I don't wanna spoil it for her! I'll post it when I can! The game is Uncharted 4 so if anyone else is playing it too let me know when you guys finish! I always hated spoilers too! 

Hoping everyone enjoyed and thanks again to all of you who have been here to support me and my art! The miss clue board means a lot to me! Requests are still open too so let me know if you want a sketch or colored drawing, and if you want it digital or pencil & paper! Have an amazing day!

-Taco
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Like I always say, Awesome!!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @SaharaHollyglow as always, thanks so much :'D
  • That's beautiful! I wish I could draw like that!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @frogiepower Thanks so much! Aww, it took me a while to get to my style right now. I might post simple tutorials or something! :o
  • edited July 2016
    @TacoCat  One of my goals is to learn how to draw people. I did do this one though: 

IMG_20160706_114445~2[1]
  • @frogiepower What style of people? I could try an anime face tutorial. :o Also, beautiful Piplup drawing!! I can't draw Piplup for the life of me! xD
  • Wow fantastic are guys!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella Thanks so much!
  • @frogiepower That penguin is soo cute!!  :)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @TacoCat Thanks! I usually look at a lineart drawing (a picture without color for those who don't know.) and look at it, copy the shapes inside of it. That's how I draw and it works for anythijng really. I could draw anything in my room with that technique.
  • @HBforever Thanks. I don't want to take up TacoCat's discussion though. O.o I often make things about me without trying so I'm just gonna scoot out. Bye!
  • @frogiepower :o Nice, I use that too! A lot of the anime fan art I draw is drawn to a reference picture. I look at that picture and draw it myself on paper! :D Also get back here! >:o It's not really "my discussion", it's called "Drawings and Sketches" Not "My Drawings and Sketches"! xD All of ya can post your drawings if you want! I really don't care! Don't be afraid to post your art here. I don't bite! :D 
  • @TacoCat Okay lol and yeah, that technique makes it easier for me than just trying out of nothing.
  • @frogiepower Yes! Drawing from nothing is much harder. Though with all the fan art I've been drawing of this anime, I've adopted more of the style of the anime than my old one haha! Now everything I draw is in that style.. xD
  • Just saw others can post it. If so here is a drawing I made on here!InspirARTion (1)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • That is really cool, @SportyChic!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • OH NEAT!!!!!
    tacocatdrawing
  • @SportyChic Oh nice! It looks really cool! :D
  • @SportyChic   Awesome!!!
  • Here's another art post! This time with a Fairy Tail theme! 

So I've been doing A LOT of Fairy Tail fan art recently and it's been coming out pretty good! So I thought I'd share it with you guys! :D Ok first up;

This is Lyon! He is an ice wizard! My mom says "She drew this in the twenty minutes she was sitting outside." xD
    image1 (2)
    (I did shade it in later but I liked this version better!)

This is Happy the flying cat! In this picture he is wearing a skull, which is not a usual outfit piece to the character. xD It was from a scene that he put it on to be funny, so I drew it!
    image2 (1)

This is the Fairy Tail guild master, Master Makarov! I'm very proud of this drawing, it came out really well! :D
    image3 (1)

This is one of my first attempts at drawing Fire Dragon Slayer, Natsu Dragneel. It didn't come out as well but I still kinda like it.
    image4 (1)
    (I could probably tell you everything I don't like about it in a minute or so though haha)

This one has nothing to do with FairyTail at all though. o.o This is just a drawing of my card themed character, Club.
    image5 (1)

This next drawing also isn't technically Fairy Tail, though it is drawn in a Fairy Tail style, it is my character. I might make her a Water Dragon Slaying wizard but who knows! Right now I have no set plans for her. Other than her name being Chrissy!
    image6 (1)

Alright, this is the last drawing of this post! It's a drawing I did last night of Natsu Dragneel! It turned out SUPER good! I'm really proud of this one! It's a drawing of him during his fight with the "Iron Dragon", is it a real dragon or just a nickname?! I know the true answer. I just don't wanna give any spoilers. :P xD
    image7

Again, I do hope everyone enjoyed! Let me know if you'r looking for some art on my requests page or even this one really. Anyway you can contact me is fine! Have a good day everyone!!

-Taco
  • @SportyChic Oh my gosh, cool! :D
  • OMG :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • wooooow! Taco, these are spectacular! :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper Thanks!
  • Hey everyone! I drew Natsu Dragneel again! Ahhh it was light out when I started this, haha. image1 (4)

I had a reference for the face but the rest was just made up. I hope it looks ok xD

• image1 (6)
    This is a colored drawing of the Dark Wizard Zeref from (coughs) Fairy Tail. xD

image2 (2)
    Here's the sketch!