Miss Clue Comes To Life!

I just found this article and it's just like Miss clue Cruise Most Deadly! Only Mr. Berkeley is better at steering around logs then they are and we have better bilge pumps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coast Guard saves family of six from their sinking 40-foot sailboat after hitting a large submerged tree 

A family of six was saved by the Coast Guard from their sinking sailboat on Sunday off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico coast.

The Coast Guard received a mayday call around 1am from a sailboat named Providence that was roughly four miles northeast of the Freeport jetties in Texas. 

The family on the 40-foot sailboat said they were taking on water after hitting a large, submerged tree that caused the engine boot seal to fail. 

The boat's on-board bilge could not keep up with the flooding and the boat was sinking quickly. 

The family was towed by the Station Freeport boat crew back to Old River City Marina in Freeport

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know Miss Clue had taught me so much about boats until I understood what they were talking about in the article!

Thought I would share :) 
Enjoy!

DazzledreamSignature

Comments

• WOW Dazzle!  This is so neat! thanks for sharing I wish my family could go sailing, but at least I got to go in Miss clue lol
    skylambsignature