Download cruise most deadly?

Guys we want to download this? Cuz idk anything about these i wasnt in vfk for a long time pls reply
. with ❤,lily :x @-)

Comments

• hi @lilydiamondshine!
    cruise most deadly is available to play in vfk just like formula for danger :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • i'll get a picture and show you how to play hold on!
    signaturepicture
  • Oh it's really easy to play @lilydiamondshine just log into VFK and click menu in the lower right corner! then click:

Miss Clue: Cruise Most Deadly!

By the way... WELCOME BACK!!!! we missed you!!! 
    <:-P <:-P <:-P
    skylambsignature
  • It's good to see you again @lilydiamondshine have you been having a good summer?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • ok first click on MENU and then Miss Clue - Cruise Most Deadly

cruisemostdeadlymenu
    then click on the book to open it

cruisemostdeadlybook1

then click on the picture to play chapter 1 :)

cruisemostdeadlybook2
    its really fun and chapter 5 comes out tomorrow so make sure to play all 4 :) im all caught up and ready for it myself!
    gl gl!!
    signaturepicture
  • by the way nice to see you @lilydiamondshine its been forever!! hugs hugs hugs!!  <:-P <:-P
    signaturepicture
  • Hey i still couldnt come and this is my phone ill come after half an year :(( i have school anyways thx guys u are really nice friends
  • edited July 2016
    lilydiamondshine said:

Hey i still couldnt come and this is my phone ill come after half an year :(( i have school anyways thx guys u are really nice friends

so does that mean you'll be posting more now?! :D i always loved your discussions!!
    signaturepicture
  • It was really great to hear from you again @lilydiamondshine and good luck with school :)
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Ditto!  it's great to see you!  I thought everyone gets out of school in the summer? when do you get out?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Im in other country and afyer summer it opens right? So i have school now its a bit monsoon here lol :D
  • lilydiamondshine said:

Im in other country and afyer summer it opens right? So i have school now its a bit monsoon here lol :D

ohh i see! cool are you in the uk?!
    signaturepicture
  • wow that is so amazing, talking to people all over the world is such fun!  It's 1:15 AM where I am!
    DazzledreamSignature