Journal #8 Follow up and more.

So last night was the carnival. It wasn't as big as I'd thought but there's another one this weekend and at the end of July. This one was a county fair for a neighboring county. This weekend is for the fourth of July and at the end of July is our county's fair and that one is the biggest we have around here other than the state fair. Anyway I don't have any pictures yet but I do have a new journal.
_____      

This weekend is the Fourth of July carnival! My favorite thing to do is go up high while the fireworks are going off. The only downside is that your hair gets covered in the scent of smoke. Other than that it's amazing! 
    On another note, I can't figure out how to tune my ukulele and it doesn't help that my friend is (I'm pretty sure she is because i have it too)
ADHD and won't quit giggling at things. She was talking nonsense and being noisy lol. I kind of snapped at her more than once because I was exhausted and when MY medicine wears off I get irritable, a symptom of ADHD. 
        So far I've had her over for 2 days and we're aiming for the whole week. Her parents are normally strict but they think I'm a "Good Role
Model" (Yeah right. :)) ) I'm not a very good one at all, considering I got us lost while walking in town trying to take a shortcut back home.
       Anyway. I guess that's it for now but I'll write again later. See you soon!

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments