Journal #7 Awesome Parents

I've got to say my parents are literally the best when the family is getting along. So I was just having a random conversation with my mom, wondering how much a Ukulele book cost. Well today she took my brother to get a haircut and she bought one from the music store next door! Also she said when my friend comes over we can bake brownies, we can go to that carnival i was talking about, we might get to rent a movie, and there's another thing!
           was talking about how my two best friends will most likely become bigger idiots than they are now and make even stupider choices come high school. I'm the most mature out of the three of us. Well I was telling my mom how they'd probably get drunk at a party and I'd have to make sure they don't die and unlike most parents she goes  "Okay. Just don't eat or drink anything." And I'm just like what...? Not that I'm going to any high school parties for another year or two but still. 
                            Oh and another note. We're not spoiled, not even remotely because we don't always have money for expensive stuff. However, whenever I ask for gum for school, she gives it to me. Or if I ask for money and she thinks its reasonable (and the amount is fair) she'll give me some which is normally only five bucks for me. We get away with most things as long as we aren't doing anything illegal or
completely disrespectful because honestly, school's have utterly stupid rules that you have to follow. 
               My dad always tells us not to initiate physical fights, but he says we can finish them. For me, I don't do physical fights. I do verbal fights and I'm like a total boss in them. I'm kind of cold-hearted when I get upset with someone and I sometimes feel awful for making them 
cry but let's be honest, I'd only be a total jerk to you if you've done someone totally uncalled for, like death threats (Yes. I've gotten one of those from a dude who was like...three inches shorter than me. I'd rather not get into details right now.)  And then the people who threatened me go around telling people that it's my fault his girlfriend cuts. It's not.. I'm the one who tries stopping her every time even though we get into pretty intense arguments (mainly because she's sensitive, kind, and a little soft and then there's me. Cold heated, insensitive, and a 
word I can't really say right now)
        Oh no. I completely went off topic LOL. That's my ADHD talking, sorry guys. Well I guess this is it because if I named everything that made my parents amazing, it would take all day.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Phew that's a long one. Luckily I typed it really quickly.
  • Wow that is an awesome post @frogiepower I'm so happy for you!!  I love it when everyone gets along! lol the part about you going to the parties and making sure you friends get home alive was funny!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • It sounds like things are looking up a bit!  You should definitely post pictures of the carnival if you can! I'm sure everyone would die to see them!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I'm so glad everyone is happy! (at least for a little bit)

I think things are finally looking up! for me included! :DO  I really appreciate your journal posts! I know it takes time but I can tell you for me, its totally worth it! 

Thanks again!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• WOW this is a great update! thanks for the journal entry and it sounds like things are going pretty good right now!!  YAY
  • woot!! you got a new book that's so awesome!!! have you read it yet and is it useful!?!

• @NeonHearts Yeah my friends are kind of idiots and they know it lol.
  • @ColourzRnice i could. But I could only do three of them because the rest are pictures of me and my friend.
  • @iStella No problem!
  • @SparkleDream Thanks!
  • @Doodlepufflove  A little bit. I'm still learning the basic notes. I have to figure out how to tuen it first lol