Journal #6 Weekend Plans

edited June 2016 in General
I'm so excited guys! There's a carnival this weekend in a place called Butler, in illinois (Don't worry, I live far from there so I'm not giving away my location) and my dad said we're going as long as I unpack my room (yuck. I literally have no idea what to do with my stuff.) Anyways I hope there are some rollercoasters there because I haven't ridden one in forever! I also hope they have that swing ride (where you sit in these swings and the ride spins around really fast) I also hope they have Dip N Dots (because I don't like funnel cakes.) I'm super duper excited!!!!
Oooh
  1. What's your favorite part of the carnvial
    1. The food
      12.50%
    2. Concerts
        0.00%
    3. Rides
      25.00%
    4. Games
        0.00%
    5. Everything
      62.50%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• EEK!!! Carnival!! I love those!!  I always wished the cotton candy tasted as good as it looked :/ BUT I LOVE DIP IN DOTS!! and ALL the rides!!  Can I help you un-pack!!?!?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy haha I wish. unless you can teleport. That'd be great.
  • :D  I'll turn on my teleportation machine right now!!  - turns on- it takes about 5 days to warm up!  :-j I'll see you then!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• KEWL!!!  I LOVE the summer!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Oh wow that sounds so fun!!  I always like to unpack my clothes first and hang them up, it makes me feel put together, and then I I do my bed, but I think you already have done that, so the neck thing is I just start un-packing one box at a time, there isn't really any good way to start except to do it

Good luck!!
    skylambsignature
  • @goldenpuppy Lol.

@SkyLamb  Thanks for the tip!