I need more Advice.

This is about something totally different this time. 

So do you guys remember how my dad cheated on my mom, twice? You know how he moved back, right? Well I told you I didn't want him back just because I knew he would't change. He hasn't. He promised my mom he would stop texting her, talking to her, contacting her in general and I found out hte other day, he hasn't. I went to give him a hug and I saw her name on his phone and he was texting her. Obviously I couldn't read the text without him being suspicious but nothing ends up well when he talks to her. Now he had to leave to watch my grandma's pets which is in the same town as her.I know that he's watching my grandma's dogs for a fact because she's told us herself that he needs to watch them but I honestly don't trust him there. Who's to say he won;t go visit her while he's there? Who's to say he never stopped cheating? It's the same episode all over again, relapses of the past happening again. I knew he was cheating the last time too, but I never said anything and I don't know if I should say anything now either; 
      The other day he was laughing at something on his phone and I asked him what. He automatically had this seriousness on his face and almost shouted "it doesn't matter" like he was guilty of something. My mom doesn't need to go through that pain again because she barely ate anything for a whole month and lost twenty pounds (she wanted to anyway but not like that). I honestly don't know what to do anymore. 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• @frogiepower It's so hard to give advise when you're not there seeing things like you are.  But I would try and trust for a little longer, he might have just been looking at something old she had sent him when you saw her name on his phone, he might have even been deleting it!  You never know.  I'm sure what ever decision you make will be the right one, just ask for guidance and be kind to your mom, that is all your really can do.  I will pray for you too :)

-Stella
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh my gosh I didn't know that's why he left before!  I don't know what to say I've never had anything like that in my family, I agree with Istella, pray for what you should do and I will pray with you guys.

skylambsignature
  • It's really hard to say, I think it's a judgement call on your part, not knowing your dad I have no idea how to approach it.  Can you talk to your dad? maybe one day when things aren't so bad you can tell him you saw her name on his phone, it might just be nothing and he can explain.  I know it can be difficult to get up the courage for something like that, but if you think it's important then that is an option.

I really hope things work out and that nothing is going on (hugs)
    ColourzRNice2
  • @iStella @SkyLamb @ColourzRnice thanks guys. I'll try. I just really don't know...
  • @ColourzRnice  In all honesty, I would talk to him but he's never NOT in a bad mood. Besides, he loses his temper easily and I'm not too fond of screaming. I hate it when people yell in my family.
  • @frogiepower it sounds like you are going through a really tough time in your life, I just hope that a couple years down the road things will be good and you can look back at this time as something you beat and learned from :)
    ColourzRNice2
  • Oh gosh..... I feel so horrible for you frogie! My advice is if you see your dad responding to her or anything confront him. If he denies it give it time. Then I suggest telling someone your close to, or your Mom. I feel like as a kid, kids shouldn't go through this :( If you need to talk or anything I'm here for you! I hope things get better.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • UPDATE: He straight up told my mom today that he had dinner with her because he had to "go over and get something" and she offered it to him. Maybe I'm reading too far into this, I don't know. But I just know that isn't right.

P.S he said even if he cheats on her again he's never going to divorce her.
  • How is your mom taking all this? If she is okay, maybe she knows more than we do IDK
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice  She seemed content with it. She trusts him after him leaving us twice. I don't get it. I hardly trust people as it is. 
  • @frogiepower you're mom sounds amazing!  I'm really glad they're together and not wanting to separate!
    ColourzRNice2