Journal #4 Back!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I updated because we're finally moving! I've spent the last few days moving into our house and left no time for Miss Clue. Yesterday I had time but we had no internet yet and it was terrible (thank goodness for music!). I went to the public pool yesterday and had a blast! My parents were even generous enough to give me snack money. I bought a twix, snickers, and two peanut butter cookies. I had fun yesterday but the fun ended today since there was more work to be done. Anyway, I've got to go, I'll see you guys later!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Woot sounds like you are having a great time! Enjoy your new house!! :D
  • thats cool that you moved
  • WHOAAA!!!  You moved already?!?!? That's SOOO COOL!!!  What does your new room look like?!?!?!?!
  • Oh my goodness that's so cool that you moved!  Was the pool nice and within walking distance? :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • That sounds like a day to remember!  Thanks for sharing with us @frogiepower
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• That sounds awesome! I'm so jealous you have a pool! Enjoy your new house! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Sounds like you had a good day :D I love swimming in the pool, I mostly like just dipping my feet, or reading by the pool, or Drifting in the water :D Enjoy your new house  <:-P

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @CandyCars Thanks!
  • 0615161511a[1]

@SparkleDream  it's kind of messy.....
  • @Marzipan   The pool was amazing but it's about two miles away from my house. I could walk but it'd take me about 45 minutes. Not now though, i have to figure out how to get out of my neighborhood without my parents' help. Lol
  • frogiepower said:

0615161511a[1]

@SparkleDream  it's kind of messy.....
    OOO it looks nice!! and CUTE PUPPYY!!!! hi puppy!!!!! lol he's so cute laying on your bed!
    I love your zebra blanket by the way its totally cool!
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina  Oh no! It wasn't our pool, it was the public pool. We can't get our own yet. But thanks!
  • @SportyChic Thanks!
  • @SparkleDream thanks! She kind of photobombed me lol. 
  • 0615161512[1]

Hey look! It's Miss Clue on my computer lol...
  • Way cool!!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• LOL nice picture of Miss Clue!!! and aww she's sleeping now that's so sweet!!!!!
  • @SparkleDream Lol yeah, she's been following me around all day. Like I go to the kitchen, she goes to the kitchen, I go to the bathroom she tries to go to the bathroom with me, I go to the living room....oh look she's there! I don't know whats wrong with my dogs but they've been doing that lately....it's scaring me lol
  • aww that's really sweet of them!!!
  • That's so cool @frogiepower I didn't know you had dogs!  What kind of dog is your other one?!  We have a chihuahua, and he really likes my mom.

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy   Well the puppy is a beagle, if you couldn't tell from the fuzziness of the picture, the other one is a beagle/basset mix and he's 11 years old.
  • frogiepower said:

@Trinityy   Well the puppy is a beagle, if you couldn't tell from the fuzziness of the picture, the other one is a beagle/basset mix and he's 11 years old.

Neat!  My friend has a beagle, and they're a really nice dog. :D  How old is the puppy?

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy Only a year old and a pain in the butt. She's semi-pottytrained but she keeps chewing things up lol
  • frogiepower said:

@Trinityy Only a year old and a pain in the butt. She's semi-pottytrained but she keeps chewing things up lol

Puppies are a major hand-full, but sooo worth it!  Does she like to chew on cardboard boxes?!

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy No. She likes wood for some reason. Like we have this wooden chair and she's constantly knawing on the legs of it.