My luck is unbelievably unlucky Journal #2 Pt. 2

It's so nice that my best-friend gave me a warning letting me know that we weren't best friends. NOT. You know today was best friends day, right? Well she decided to post pictures of her best friends on facebook and tagged them. None of them were me. I mean, I wish I would've had a warning and a reason. What did I do wrong? What happened? I can guarantee you those "Best friends" won't be there whne you need them the most and I'll be your rebound. But I don't want to be a rebound. This has been going on long enough. 
             I often find myself contemplating whether I should just let go or not. If I should just stop fighting for her. Maybe I won't be there for her when she gets rejected by all of her friends again, then she'll be alone. If she asks while I'll tell her the truth. I hate being a rebound. Now I'll be stuck going to a concert BY MYSELF because I don't want her to go anymore. She'll say I'm her only best friend and then when the concert passes, she'll ignore me again. I have a feeling I was never her best friend. It scares me to think that I might've been one of those pathetic girls who think that she and someone else are best friends. People talk about those girls. 
             Another thing is that I don't get upset any more. After months of being ignored I think I finally got used to it. I'm dependent now, I don't need her. These other two girls have been there for me more than she has. She never even kept pictures of me on her phone unlike other best-friends do. So I think it was only one way, me being the pathetic best-friend wannabe. 

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Like whoa?!?!  Who does that?!?!
    I've found that a lot of people will say their your friend until they don't need anything from you anymore, then they  drop you like a hot potato.  You're so right, some people never wanted your friend ship they just wanted what you gave them.  I think you're better off without those friends. concentrate on the ones you have it will mean more in the long run!

Thanks for the update!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• that's so sad! I'm sorry @frogiepower I agree with @iStella stay with the friends who are still there for you!! and also...Take like you brother to the concert instead of her! she totally doesn't need to sponge anymore after what she did to you!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @iStella   Thank you. I guess I am better off because frankly, I'm not upset anymore. It's just something I have to live with. Heck, even in my dream she ignored me lol. 
  • @goldenpuppy Thank you