AWKWARD MOMENTS!!!! hehe xD

guys have you ever had like THE most awkward moment ever?! this is where you can share your EMBARRASSING stories!! here's mine!

one time i needed my teacher who was in the school dark room and i didnt know i couldnt go in there & so i OPENED THE DOOR while film was developing & she started yelling at me! SO AWKWARD!

what are some of your most awkward momenrs?!!?!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• Well.......... The time I was playing BasketBall outside and this kid pushed me in the mud and I got it all over my jeans ( on my behind the most ) And I tried calling my Dad, mostly everyone I know and they were all at work I guess so I had to wear these ugly Sweatpants from the Detention Teacher!  :-?? :-&

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited June 2016
    oh gosh... embarrassing moments let me see... LOL ive had so many!
    this one time I went bursting into the bathroom when my brother stepped out of the shower, that was embarrassing!

• @Doodlepufflove  Omg that happened to me before. Luckily I didn't see anything O.O
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • edited June 2016
    frogiepower said:

@Doodlepufflove  Omg that happened to me before. Luckily I didn't see anything O.O

LOL!!! i don't have a brother, but I did walk into a men's bathroom once :O
  • Since we are on this subject, I was recording a hotel room we were in once, and I was going to show the bathroom but when I opened the door my sister was using it!!!! I deleted that part of the recording :P
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• An awkward moment just happened to me. :o I just saw @Renesmee's new discussion "Post your Login!" and thought that she meant your account information until I clicked on it XD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • WOW!! you guys had such awkward moments!! speaking of bathrooms this one time my cousin walked in on me going to the bathroom! whoops! lol xD

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Well does reporting to VFK STAFF that I couldn't send messages on here and THEN figuring out that I was entering the titles wrong count? Oops xD
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • This one time i ate two full cans of pringles while my friends just sat and watched me. THe pringles were good but my friends looked at me weird and then they left shortly after. lololololololololololololllllllll
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • My friend and I were running through the mall because we had to get something from the car and were catching up with our party, while I was running I slipped and fell and EVERYONE turned to look, and people asked me if I was okay and everything, it was soo embarrassing!  I said I was okay, but I was sore for a few days lol

I HAVE NEVER RUN IN THE MALL SINCE!
    skylambsignature
  • I once took someone else's shopping cart at the store while looking in the dairy section... o.o
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • I have a favorite awkward moment from the winter time. It didn't embarrass me (because I'm not easy to embarrass)
    but I was running off the bus because is was like literally zero degrees and halfway across the parking lot I slipped. Landed right on my butt. Students turned to look at me, wanting to laugh, and I started laughing at my own clumsiness and stupidity. Needless to say they were laughing and asking me if I was okay. My friend, being the mean person she is, didn't help me up so when I went to stand, I slipped again. I was like, dying because I was laughing so hard. 
             It was kind of difficult to walk that day though because in the result of the fall, a fairly large bruise showed up on my thigh.. 
  • Hm I'm trying to think of another embarrassing thing that's happened to me before... I'll post it when i think of one! :P
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I have another one!!!! 

So a few years ago (three I think) I had eye surgery. I was completely drugged so when the surgery was done, I stayed asleep for a while. Well when I woke up, I screamed because I thought i was blind. I legit could not open my eyes due to the stitches on my eyeball and when I finally managed, it was a red and grey blur. So I started screaming "I CANT SEE" and scared the little girl next to me. The thing is, I was 11, she was 4, I was screaming, she was not, well until I did anyway. 
          In my defense, I hate not being able to see. It scares the living daylights out of me because if you can't see, a murderer can come stab you, you can fall, you can walk into traffic, you can accidentally jump off a cliff. It's scary.
  • Ooh I thought of one!

One time on another game(It wasn't too long ago) I joined the forums for that game and I saw a post they were celebrating the anniversary and they were giving free member so I rushed on and couldn't find where to get member until I asked someone but they lead me to a place and left. A while later I noticed that post was from about a year ago and it wasn't the game's anniversary and they weren't giving free memeber anymore! o_o Lol that was a bit awkward! xD
    -Rosalina ♥