Journal #1 Pt. 2 6-7-16

So you know how I wasn't going to do anything? Well I took some ibuprofen and laid in my bed and watched the walking dead. Well halfway through the 2nd episode I watched I had a random allergic reaction to something. Might've been what I drank with the Ibuprofen or the pill itself, or something different altogether. I don't know. But my eyes swelled shut, my skin itched really bad and I had random welts. So my dad took me to the E.R. I got steroids and some liquid crap. Needless to say I feel better now and my body proved me wrong. When I said I wasn't going anywhere....well it decided to send me to the E.R
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• GASP! That's terrible @frogiepower I'm so sorry that happened!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Aww Frogie :( I had an allergic reaction to these pills when I was young and had a huge rash idk why Lol Anyway I had the allergic reaction and my eyes were swollen shut as well!!!! My face was all swollen up, and my rashes got worse... It was horrible. But eveyrthing turned out alright. I hope you get better <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Don't the doctors know anything?  they never seem to know what is wrong until it is too late -.- it's sooo frustrating!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • oh gosh that sounds miserable! im glad you're feeling better now :)

• Yikes Frogie! That must have been scary! Thank God that you're okay now, and hopefully that won't happen again!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB Hopefully...but it was so useful! It worked so well!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"