CONFUSED

VFK litterally just said  I was banned for 24 hours?? But I'm playing??
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• @SkyLamb  I got it sorted. I'm splitting the money prize between the remaining three
  • Can you still see people or chat in the game while playing? If not then your banned but it's not a ip ban. A ip ban is when you can't log in at all even clones. A regular ban is when you can still play but you can't see anyone or chat. Did you break a rule or were you suddenly banned? I remember back in June I have not gotten banned for about a year and 4 months and I was trying my best to never get banned again but then I accidentally got banned and it broke my chain of not getting banned! Trying to break my record of a year and 4 months and I'm trying my best cause being banned is kind of scary cause I'm afraid of accidentally getting banned forever one day and losing my account with all my stuff and friends.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I have no idea. It worked EXACTLY like normal vfk. So maybe they changed their minds??
  • frogiepower said:

I have no idea. It worked EXACTLY like normal vfk. So maybe they changed their minds??

Try saying something. If it doesn't let you chat and if you don't see anyone then you have a normal ban. And did you break a rule? If not maybe they realized you didn't break a rule and changed their minds?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Nope I'm banned again. NVM O.o
  • frogiepower said:

Nope I'm banned again. NVM O.o

Ah sorry to hear your banned. Being banned is scary for me as I mentioned above! I'm trying not to get banned again. Have you ever been banned before or is this your first time?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina

This is my fourth time in .....four years. Yeah i pretty much get banned at least once each year. Lol