Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 8

This one is pretty long! Hope you enjoy!

It's finally the day of the sign ups! I'm so excited! I'm about to head to school but I'm now more worried about Victoria's necklace in my locker than the art compeition. I make it to school and Victoria is here today and she already noticed her necklace was gone. I might as well take it out of my locker and give it to her and she will accuse me of stealing it. I take it and go to her and say: "Here is your necklace. I found it on the floor 3 days ago so I kept it in my locker to keep it safe." I say hoping she believes the story. "I don't believe you May. You stole it! You theif! You did just what you did last time and your not getting my necklace!" "I didn't steal it before and now! I just tried returning it to you!" I said a bit angry and nervous if I was going to be in some trouble. I've never gotten in huge trouble at school before! "Then why was it in your locker?" She says trying to make it like I actually stole it. "I was trying to protect it from being stolen or broken!" The announcements come on. "Victoria and May to the office please." It says. Oh no. Somebody must of told on us. This is my very first time getting in trouble and my mom won't like it! We go down to the office. "I was told that May was stealing a necklace and trying to deny it. What's going on?" The principle asks. "She actually tried to steal it!" I really hope I can win this battle. "For the last time I didn't take it I tried giving it back cause it was on the floor when you were away on Wednesday." "Okay you both can go and Victoria you need to calm down. She didn't steal it or else she would of kept it." Thank goodness that was over. Victoria is really mad at me now though. I go into class and sign ups for the art competition will be at recess! Yes! So excited! It got my mind of the necklace incident. Maybe I should of just left it on the floor.

It's now recess. Thank goodness math is over. I walk and look to where the Splashtastic School Art Competition sign ups should be but they weren't there? Maybe I came too early and just have to wait. A teacher comes and I asked her where the sign ups are. She says that they got delayed to next week cause the host of the art competition can't make it on June 3rd. Are you kidding me?!? I've waited a long time for this competition and I have to wait another week to sign up?! That means the compeition will be on the 10th! I was so disappointed! Well at least it's still happening and has no plans on being cancelled. And it also gives me even more time to think of my idea for the painting.

It's getting close to June which means the dance is coming up! The dance is going to happen on June 20th. June 20th is the last day of school which is a Monday but I don't see why Friday the 24th? Well at least it sooner cause I look forward to the Summer! I thought more about the dance and Drake asking me to it again and I'm not sure if I want to go to the dance anymore. I think the Drake I liked couldn't make it cause he got detention for the first time and his parents won't let him go to the dance now. What did he do that got him detention? I heard alot of stories but I don't know for sure what happened. Probably was fooling around in the class and got the teacher mad. He did try to be funny alot of times. But now that I think of it I'm not sure if I have a crush on him anymore or if I want to go to the dance with the other Drake. Should I say I'm not going with him anymore? What should I do now that I said yes?

To be continued...

Stay tuned for part 9!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Wow this is like sooo long! I better get reading!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh my gosh!! a dates a date!! I would totally go!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • AWESOME!!! keep up the great writing @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Just wanted to say...LOVE IT!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• WOOT WOOT!!  Part 8, reading now!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Oh it's just a dance!  if someone asked me I would definitely go!  I really love dances!  I can't wait for her to enter the art competition!  I almost have my picture done!
    skylambsignature
  • I'll try to draw a picture...... but  if Tacocat enters there will be some big competition LOLBut anyway I can't wait to see the pictures! And awesome series yu got going Super  :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Okay I've decided whoever enters a painting will be art entries in the part that the art comepetition will start at! I'll maybe try to include it in my YouTube series too if I do the the YouTube series if that's okay with anyone!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥