Talk about Crazy!

So tonight my brother and my dad went to the movie theater to see I think he X man or something like that. Well when the movie was over some lady was havign a fight with her boyfriend and rammed into his car. Then she sped towards my dad and ran him over. He's okay but he's got a sprained knee and the lady is probably being put in jail. But she's got some issues to sort out
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• OMG wow That is crazy!  I'm glad your Dad is okay though!  
  • OMG!!! I am so glad your dad is ok.......... I am glad it's just a sprained ankle, Hope he gets well, and that the lady learns her lesson. 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • that must have been really terrifying when it happened... glad your dad is ok
  • My goodness. o.o This IS CRAZY! More than that, insane. o.o Thank God that your dad doesn't have any serious injuries, and hope that his knee will feel better soon. Also hope that the boyfriend's car isn't too damaged and that their relationship will improve, and fast. ;-; Maybe the woman who did that will learn her lesson, too.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @Footbalrocks i wasn't actually there but it was awfully weird because my dad came home fine but next thing i know he and my mom are in the E.R until half passed midnight
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Goodness!  It's good to know that everything turned out alright!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.