Doctors

edited May 2016 in General
Ok so you guys remember all that crap going on with my health, right? So today I had to get my blood drawn and they decide to put this ginormous bandage on it. So now my arm is like hardly moveable and I have to go back to the doctors once they get the results. This is like extremely frustrating and takes so much time. Then in a few weeks, I have to see a neurologist.....why can't i be a normal person?
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• IMG_20160527_142552[1]
  • Oh I HATE needles it makes me queasy just thinking about them!  I'm so sorry you're i'll I hope that if there is anything wrong they can fix it and you will be feeling great!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb   Thanks. I particularly don't have a problem with needles, they're just extremely annoying and frustrating, especially when your vein is being stingy with it's blood
  • aww im so sorry! i hope they take the bandage off soon!!

• @Doodlepufflove I have to wait 24 hours so it doens't bruise. I don't know what the big deal is. I got a thousand bruises already (from me just being clumbsy, don't worry. I don't know how mnay pants I've ruined due to falling!) 
  • oh I think I would toss my lunch if I had to have blood taken, you have a really strong stomach!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood