Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 7

It's 3 more days until the art competition sign ups! I'm so excited! I still need a idea. I got a paper with the rules and details of the art compeition:

"Rules and details of 2016 school art competion.
Welcome to the art compeition! A bunch of schools around VFK will be participating in this competition. The competition will start on June 3rd. Sign ups will be happening on May 27th. Good luck if you're entering!

Rules of 2016 VFK Schools art competition:

Rule 1: No copying other paintings.

Rule 2: Be respectful.

Rule 3: No doing paintings of characters from a show, movie, or video game. Be creative and think of your own idea!

Rule 4: Have fun!!

Breaking any of these rules can cause a disqualification.

Good luck!"

It's kind of a bummer we can't do paintings of a character from a show, movie, or video game but it is better to think of your own idea then paint a idea of something that was already made. I can maybe do a painting of my cat but I don't think I will win from that. I want to do something that has a really good chance at winning! I can maybe do something like go outdoors and get inspiration from that. I got about 10 days to think of a really good idea. "May it's time for bed!" My mom says. "Ugh I don't want to go to bed!" I say back. "You have to theres school tomorrow!" Tomorrow is Wedsnday. Well at least it's another day closer to the art sign ups and competition. I go to my bed and Sara does too and I try to go to sleep.

It's the morning! I get woken up as usual and start to get ready. I still don't got a good idea for the art competition and I got 9 days! The competition starts on June 3rd and sign ups are on the 27th and today is the 25th. I just can't wait but then again I need those 9 days for a good idea. Actually not just good but great. Great enough it can have a chance at winning. It would be my first win cause my luck is so bad! I go to school and we are doing French. I get my French book and go into class. Doesn't seem Victoria is in the hallway today. She usually comes out to get her stuff for class the same time I do. Maybe she's away today. I walk to go to my class and my locker is kind of far from my class. While I'm walking I see Victoria's favorite necklace on the ground. She lost it again? I didn't want it to get stepped on and broken and have the blame on me so I decided to take it. I'm not keeping it though. I'm not a theif! I just need to find what to do with it until Victoria comes back but people might think I stole it when I give it back! Now that I think of it and I'm in French class and it's in my locker what do I do?

To be continued...

Stay tuned for part 8!

I decided that I should give a name to the school and location May is in! I will name it after a age in VFK so in this poll you decide the school! The school will take place in the VFK Age you chose too!(Note I did not list all the ages I only did ones that looked like can be schools! If you have any name suggestions comment below!)
What Should May's School Be Named/Location?
  1. School name/location?
    1. Medieval Middle School
      25.00%
    2. Retro Middle School
      25.00%
    3. Western Middle School
        0.00%
    4. Victorian Middle School
      12.50%
    5. Splashtastic Middle School
      37.50%
    6. Other(Comment below the suggestion!)
        0.00%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• OMG this is so great! @Super_Princess_Rosalina I know this was only for your story but would it be okay if I made a picture and put it here? sort of like entering the contest with may?
    skylambsignature
  • I like love how you include thing in your stories like VFK, VFK today and other things!! it makes it totally fun!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I chose medieval I don't know why o.o
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @SkyLamb Thanks! :D And sure! Maybe I can include it in the YouTube series of I do the YouTube series if that's fine with you! :D

@iStella Yea it's fun to include other things in stories! :D

@NeonHearts It's your choice and you can choose whatever you want! :D It looks like they are all tied though.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • i chose victorian middle school!

• Cool can I enter too then?
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I'm glad you didn't quit @Super_Princess_Rosalina You're the best!  does May like the other drake even a little bit?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• You're doing an excellent job interacting with the community and keeping them involved @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  I'm so proud!
    DazzledreamSignature