Life of a Middle School Kid Annoucement

I have a announcement about my series and you may already know what it's going to be about. When I saw Sporty's annoucnement that she was cancelling My Life As Lucy cause of my series I might cancel mine so she can continue hers. I actually had this series idea before My Life As Lucy came out but I waited too long that I have chances at being accused of copying. And I'm kind of afraid that since she is cancelling it that people will blame it on me and get mad at me for copying. I didn't know her series was middle school themed like mine so I thought it was fine. But if I do decide to cancel it I won't be ending it series completely I plan on doing the YouTube series! I'm going to be holding auditions soon! It's going to be a funny series and when I post the episodes I'll also put them on Message Boards too! If I do continue the message boards series I will still do the YouTube series! Sorry for this announcement of cancelling it again but I don't want any drama on message boards to happen.

What do you think should be done? Should I cancel the message boards series or continue it.
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• OH NO!! @Super_Princess_Rosalina please don't cancel!!! I don't think I could take both going away!  I was so looking forward to you going on!! sort of something to hold on to!! please rose don't!!  DON'T!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • oh goodness gracious no!  I LOVE your series!  I read lots of books that are all in the middle school genre, I never thought for a moment that you copied @SportyChic!
    I would hate to see your series end,
    DON'T do it!
    tacocatdrawing
  • WHAT?! you've got to be kidding me!  You can't cancel your series @Super_Princess_Rosalina it's too special to me!!!! I agree with @rain_shadow, i constantly am reading teen books that are like your series! (not as creative and AWESOME as yours, but they're still teen books!)
    I LOVE how your series was unfolding, and how you posted the parts frequently, it really made my day every time I would read them!
    so NOOOOO don't you dare discontinue your series I LOVE IT!!!
  • edited May 2016
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  I THOUGHT THE LIFE OF  A MIDDLE SCHOOL KID SERIES WAS STAYING!!!!!
    YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!! KEEP THE SERIESSSSS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

• How could we be mad at you @Super_Princess_Rosalina?  you're so nice and thoughtful all the time!!  As for the stories being in a school, to me they are soo different I never even thought about it!  This is like so silly! If you stopped you wouldn't make sporty continue you would probably only make her feel bad!  I would continue it if was me!  I mean like sporty just needs some time, I think everything will turn out awesome!  But like Princess DON'T STOP!!! I love to see how you continue the story I can't imagine what happens if you don't write it!  I had a blast voting on the names I feel almost like I am a part of the creation!

Think about it and then come back and say you're going forward with it!! I'll be waiting for your next part of Life of a Middle School Kid!! 

Catch ya later!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited May 2016
    I have something better than everyone!!! I have..... Chocolate!! @Super_Princess_Rosalina if you continue I will give you this amazing chocolate bar!!

___  ___  ___  ___  ___.---------------.
      .'\__\'\__\'\__\'\__\'\__,`   .  ____ ___ \
      |\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ _:\   |`.  \  \___ \
       \\'\__\'\__\'\__\'\__\'\_`.__|""`. \  \___ \
        \\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ __:                \
         \\'\__\'\__\'\__\ \__\'\_;-----------------`
          \\/   \/   \/   \/   \/ :               hh|
           \|______________________;________________| 
    skylambsignature
  • Why don't you both keep writing them? :D I enjoy reading both!! :D
  • I really love reading your posts @Super_Princess_Rosalina and the most recent part is fabulous!  I think it is your best work yet!  Don't stop!  Keep up the good work!
    ColourzRNice2
  • i love your Life Of A Middle School Kid series dont stop writing it!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Okay I'm going to think about it before I cancel or continue it!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YAY Yes think about it don't cancel!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Okay I'm going to think about it before I cancel or continue it!
    HALLELUJAH!!!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Saints be praised!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Okay I'm going to think about it before I cancel or continue it!

WOOHOO!!
    --

• PHEWWW!! I'm so glad you'll be thinking about, yes yes yes YES YES continue the series!! if there's any doubt in your mind about continuing, just think one word: YES!!!!!!
    continue it!

• And @Super_Princess_Rosalina is that much closer to her chocolate bar!! WOO!!! 
    skylambsignature
  • HAZAAH!!!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Okay I'm going to think about it before I cancel or continue it!

@Doodlepufflove just told me to come check out the topic, and i'm so thankful i did!!!
    this is the best news ever, @Super_Princess_Rosalina, definitely think about it and don't cancel the series!!!!!
  • Sky just told me you are thinking on it, I just wanted to come and say I am sooooo glad!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Okay I've decided to continue the series! I'll try not to make another announcement like this but if anything negative happens with my series(such as being accused of copying or a negative comment on a part which will probably not happen cause all of you are so nice!) then it will go back to be considered to be cancelled again. Since I'm continuing it I'm still doing the YouTube series and I will post part 7 today! Stay tuned! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OKAY!! we are back in business guys!! WOOHOO!!  Thanks @Super_Princess_Rosalina  you're tha bomb!
    --

• Oh my gosh!! I was so scared!!! Thank you @Super_Princess_Rosalina I am so please to award you this amazing chocolate bar!

___  ___  ___  ___  ___.---------------.
      .'\__\'\__\'\__\'\__\'\__,`   .  ____ ___ \
      |\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ _:\   |`.  \  \___ \
       \\'\__\'\__\'\__\'\__\'\_`.__|""`. \  \___ \
        \\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ __\/ __:                \
         \\'\__\'\__\'\__\ \__\'\_;-----------------`
          \\/   \/   \/   \/   \/ :               hh|
           \|______________________;________________| 
    skylambsignature