Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 6

I told my mom and Sara about what happened. They both actually didn't seem to mind so I think I'm safe! Yes that means I will still get to go to the end of school dance! It's Tuesday and right before lunch I go to get my lunchbox and a different Drake is coming.. I totally forgot we had more than one Drake!! When that Drake came want to know what happened? "Will you go to the dance with me?" He said. I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed. Alice was talking about the wrong Drake! It wasn't the Drake I liked. "Uh sure." I said a bit weird. Victoria is coming with all those people trying to talk to her again. She comes up to me and says. "I just got asked to to dance by Robin!! I bet you haven't been asked to the dance yet." "I actually have. By Drake." I said kind of sounding like a show off. "By Drake? The Drake that everyone likes? He isn't even coming to the dance you liar!" Victoria says and leaves. I maybe should of said it wasn't the Drake she was talking about. Robin is another guy alot of people like so she probably just got more popular. The Drake I thought was being asked to the dance by isn't even coming. I wonder why? I got my lunchbox and sat beside Alice before the bell rang for recess. "I got asked to the dance but it wasn't the Drake I liked." I said to Alice. "Well at least your being asked to the dance some people won't even get asked and it's better than being alone at the dance." I guess it is better than being alone. I couldn't hang out with Alice at the dance cause she plans on hanging out with her other friends at the dance. I guess I should maybe just be happy. There is still a month before the dance so I can worry about something else now. There is going to be a art competition of who can make the best painting. The prize is 100 dollars. I'm good at art so I'm going to enter! Sign ups for the compeition are going to be in 1 week and then a week later will be the compeition so I got about 2 weeks to think of my entry.
It's now time to go home and I get in the bus to head home today and I come and have dinner. "How was your day today?" Said my mom. "It was good" I said. "Has Drake asked you to the dance yet?" She asked. "I did but Alice was talking about the wrong Drake so I got asked by a different Drake. The Drake I liked isn't even coming. I still said yes though." I said sounding a bit disappointed. "Well at least you won't be alone." Sara said. "That's what Alice said. Maybe I should be happy for the fact I'm going to the dance with someone and won't be alone standing on the dance floor doing nothing." I guess it's not disappointing at all. I won't be by myself and bored and there is a art compeition I look forward too. Maybe I'll win that which will be way better than being asked to a dance. I go in my room and my cat comes. I get my tablet and I read My Life as Lucy. It's a awesome series! Sara likes to read the Miss Clue Fanatic. That's awesome too! I still can't stop thinking about the art compeition. I can't wait a week to sign up for the art competition!

To be contined...

Stay tuned for part 7!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Awesome @Super_Princess_Rosalina !  This one was like soooo long!!  I loved reading it though!  That was a plot twist I was totally NOT expecting!  what does the other drake look like? :O I'm glad she is going to the dance with someone it should be a blast!  YOU have to post a VFK dress when she is going to go to the dance that would be like totally Cool!  Oh Rosalina!  You could post occasional pictures to go with your story from VFK to kind of add to the feel!  the cafeteria could be set in like the commercial rooms? A or B you know those?  Anyway!

Stella out!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!