My Life As Lucy *SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

edited May 2016 in General
Hi fans! I have had this on my mind for a little while now. I have been watching everything close and I feel like my Series isn't as best as it was when I started it. I am not sure if it's something I am doing or writing..... :( SO I have been thinking back to all the projects I have done. I thought back about Sporty Illustrated but Cars is already doing that, plus ( I predict) He's going to do the best of a job anyone could do on the Daily Prophet ( Go Friend the @DailyProphet to get the newspaper when it comes out!!!) And then I thought about  Sporty's Fashion, and that hit rock-bottom honestly :( SO I was wondering If I should just quit My Life As Lucy, since I think you guys wouldn't want TWO Middle School series  [-(  SO I don't know what to do!Please take the poll I don't know what to do honestly!     :(( ~X(
Poll
  1. WHat should I do about my Life As Lucy!
    1. You should totally quit it!!!!
        0.00%
    2. One more try?
      100.00%
  2. What should I do now!?
    1. Go back to Sporty's Fashion!
        0.00%
    2. Keep doing it!
      95.24%
    3. Do something else?
        4.76%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2016
    No! I secretly read all the parts LOL ... you should totally do more! :D And now that it's summer, a lot more people will be able to read your fashions so you should do those too!!
  • I think your series is awesome! Keep it up! I kind of feel bad that I made my series cause I didn't know yours was middle schooled themed like mine and I had the idea for so long.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @SportyChic I think your story is so wonderful!  I would hate to see it end I'm dying to know what happens next!  At the same time, if you are getting tired of writing them I completely understand, you start to not like writing them as much and they begin to look like a chore if you were to go on.  So in the end I think it is 100% up to you, although I do love it!

Good luck and what ever you do I think it will be awesome!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • edited May 2016
    never mind I'm PMing you
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Oh my gosh like you're totally considering stopping it!? OMG this announcement is like a total bummer!  And I for one loved your fashion!  if you do stop you HAVE to do something else I am like so addicted to reading your posts!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I absolutely agree with petalstar!  We all LOVE your stories, but if it will make you unhappy to go on, I would drop it like a hot potato!  Do what makes you happy and excited! if this doesn't excite you, maybe leave it a while and come back.  Who knows it might feel all new and fresh!

What ever you decide we will support you! 
    ColourzRNice2
  • AHHHH!!!! NOOOO you cant stop!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    MY LIFE AS LUCY IS LIKE MY LIFE!!!!!!!! @SportyChic you can't do thisssss!!!!! 
    :((

• Wait, you're thinking of ending it just when Lucy gets on the cheer team and replaces that mean Samantha as cheer captain??!?!

NOT THAT I READ THEM! its just that pandas know these things instinctively. 

BUT if I did read them, I wouldn't want you to stop.  however if you want to do something else AS WELL you could definitely do that.  just saying
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited May 2016
    (;゚︵゚;) @SPORTYCHIC!!!! you can't!!! What would Gavin think if he knew you were thinking of quitting!?!! I can't believe this was the special announcement! If you have to end it I'll try to carry on, and I will place a flower on it's grave

skylambsignature
  • edited May 2016
      Rose \/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/ I have another flower I could post if My life as Lucy continues! Wouldn't you like to see it?

__   __
          /  \./  \/\_
      __{^\_ _}_   )  }/^\
     /  /\_/^\._}_/  //  /
    (  (__{(@)}\__}.//_/__A____A_______A________A________A_____A___A___A______
     \__/{/(_)\_}  )\\ \\---v-----V-----V---Y-----v----Y------v-----V-----v---
       (   (__)_)_/  )\ \>
        \__/     \__/\/\/
           \__,--'

skylambsignature
  • Aww thanks guys! It's just that I feel like you guys don't really like it that much since theres already two series that are basically the same thing. And I don't want Super to continue her series thinking I think that She copied my idea ( which she didn't ) And Plus on the Poll someone voted Do something else, it's not like I don't enjoy it, but I think you guys get bored........ I think I will take a break of everything to figure out what I should do  :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Aww thanks guys! It's just that I feel like you guys don't really like it that much since theres already two series that are basically the same thing. And I don't want Super to continue her series thinking I think that She copied my idea ( which she didn't ) And Plus on the Poll someone voted Do something else, it's not like I don't enjoy it, but I think you guys get bored........ I think I will take a break of everything to figure out what I should do  :D

I think you should continue it! It's awesome! But it's your choice though. I didn't copy your idea also. I actually had the idea before My Life as Lucy came out. I wasn't actually aware that your series is middle school themed and I'm really sorry about that. I can maybe stick with the youtube series and cancel the written series although when I tried to do that everyone wanted it to stay so I continued it. Again I'm really sorry. :( Maybe we can both continue our series but we both have to have different plots?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited May 2016
    NO!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO! It can't be! I can't believe I log on and My life as Lucy is just gone!!! And right after the anniversary! What will I tell my sister!??!  couldn't you reconsider? maybe just a little bit?   I love to like all your posts but this one I just can't!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited May 2016
    WHOA!!! Back up, wait a minute!  You can't just cancel it!
    I LOVED My Life As Lucy!  At least reschedule it?!  Maybe for next week instead of this week?!
  • oh no!!!!! you can't! you can't you CAN'T get rid of my life as lucy!!! REALLY you CAN'T!!!!
    there's more than enough room for both you and @Super_Princess_Rosalina's series!! they're both so unique and awesome, and i really love the middle school genre!!
    PLLLLEEEAAASSSEE reconsider this grevious announcement!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @SportyChic, I'm sure whatever direction you decide to go will be outstanding!  I'm sorry to hear the news that My Life As Lucy has been discontinued, I hope you'll have a few ending chapters just to tie everything up before it's gone for good. :)

Since you've ended My Life As Lucy, perhaps you could pick up another series!  I would hate to see your stories end, I really enjoy your writing style and I think you should keep it up!
    I also thought your Sporty Fashions were extremely fun, and completely different from what @CandyCars is doing. :D  It's more focused on fashions, make overs and that week's styles, so if you decide to bring this back, I would be more than grateful!

I can't wait to see what you choose to do, be sure to keep us updated, we love you. :)

-Trinityy

Ask before taking.
  • SportyChic said:

Aww thanks guys! It's just that I feel like you guys don't really like it that much since theres already two series that are basically the same thing. And I don't want Super to continue her series thinking I think that She copied my idea ( which she didn't ) And Plus on the Poll someone voted Do something else, it's not like I don't enjoy it, but I think you guys get bored........ I think I will take a break of everything to figure out what I should do  :D

NOOO :((
    i wish you hadn't canceled it, perhaps you should sleep on that decision before you make it absolutely, 100% official?? see how you feel in the morning, and let us know then! :)>-
    tacocatdrawing
  • edited May 2016
    I respect you thinking things through and letting everyone get a chance to tell you their feelings @SportyChic it will make the ending of My Life As Lucy easier on everyone if they get a chance to tell what they think.  your decision is your own and I am looking forward to the next awesome things you post!

fowzy.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!