Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 4

After lunch and what Alice said I was so excited! I could not sleep that night cause Drake and the dance was all that's on my mind. Alice said this happened 3 days ago though. Why did she tell me now? She must of forgot until now cause I mentioned the dance and then she told me. I still need to find some way to see if this actually happened. When I got home from school today my mom turned on the TV to watch VFK Today! I love VFK Today! But before I joined her to watch it I went into me and my sister's room and got my tablet and looked up "How to tell if someone is lying" and I got a few results. I'm looking this up cause with the results I can follow them and see if Alice was lying or not. I don't think Alice would lie to me though. I made sure my sister Sara and my mom were not in the room before I looked it up or they would think something's up if they saw. They can't know about Drake or about what Alice told me or else its all over for me. I just remembered Sara isn't here she is at a school basketball game so I didn't have to worry about her. I wonder what Sara would do if she knew about Drake though. It could end up in a few ways: She would make fun, not care, or the worst one of all: telling my mom. I'm afraid if she knew she would do that and my mom might not like it or she might not care either. So when I clicked on a result I got a few signs. I'm not sure if I would be able to tell with Alice though. So I think my best bet is to wait and see. I clear the history and close the page that I clicked on and turn the tablet off. I join my mom to watch VFK Today and luckily I did not miss much. I wonder who is going to win today's giveaway?! When VFK Today ended I had a hour before bed. I just went on my tablet for the last hour. It's now time for bed cause it's school tomorrow and I'm so excited to get asked to the dance by Drake! Lots will be jealous! Although I should not worry about that. I wonder when it's going to happen! Alice didn't tell me when he was going to ask but I should ask more about this tomorrow but I don't want to bother her about it too much. I might just wait and see what happens.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for Part 5 that might come out on Saturday!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Woot!! They watch VFK TODAY! :D
  • great part 4! I really liked it, I hope things work out for her!!!!
  • wow i just found part 4!! READING NOW :D

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • :O The suspense I can't take it!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• This is really well written!  Thanks for part 4!  When are you going to post part 5?!  :-bd
    My Life Is Average!