Life of a Middle School Kid announcement

So after I posted part 2 a few hours ago and I made a poll with how was the part and most of the results ended up negative so I guess writing isn't my thing since I never tried or practiced it. So I've decided to cancel the Message Boards series of Life of a Middle School Kid. I know I cancelled it so quick but there are already 2 series on Message Boards and I'm not sure if you want a 3rd and if I'm actually that good a writer. But this won't be the complete end of this series! I've decided to just stick with a YouTube series with this show and many more other shows too! I'm going to wait for my new computer to do this and get a screen recorder and video editor and start making videos! I'm mostly going to make funny videos with that series and others too! So stay tuned!
Should Life of a Middle School Kid Continue?
  1. Should I Continue or Cancel the series?
    1. Continue
      83.33%
    2. Cancel
      16.67%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• aww @Super_Princess_Rosalina ill be sorry to see the Life of a Middle School Kid series leave, i really loved it!!!!
    good luck with your new projects! i hope it all works out for you i cant wait to see the first episode!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • AHHH!!! no no no no no you can't cancel it I LOVE THAT SERIES!!!!! Your writing style is GREAT DON'T STOPP!!!
  • hmm... I never saw that poll?! but I really really like all your series, so yes I would definitely continue it!!! if you don't feel inspired, though, and want to try writing something else, then have at it because your writing is really fun to read and it's very versatile! I can't wait to see more of it whatever you decide to do! :) YAY

• @showjumpingbird Thanks! I hope it will end up great!

@SparkleDream Now that I see this I wish I didn't announce this but at the same time my poll results mostly got negative which is what made me cancel this and I think I'll be better off making YouTube shows than writing without practice on Message Boards!

@Doodlepufflove After I thought that most people didn't like it I deleted the poll and wrote this announcement now that I'm seeing that people actually like my series I will maybe do a poll on what should happen but how come my poll mostly got the negative result? And who voted for it?

Do you guys think a poll should be done on if I cancel it or not?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited May 2016
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina posting another poll sounds like a good idea!
    or you could just continue it, either way I really enjoy your writing so don't stop Life of a Middle School Kid!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Oh great! I'd love to vote for it because my answer would be... YESS CONTINUE IT!!!LOL
  • Okay I've made a poll with the question!(on the first post in this discussion)You can vote if you want it to be contined or cancelled. I'll be fine with whatever gets more votes. If it continues then I make more parts but I'm not putting a poll about it again.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YAY thanks for the poll!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • i voted CONTINUE! :)
  • Continue here too!

• Who voted Cancel? haha I enjoy the series so yeah, continue ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • Great announcement!  Can't wait to see the Youtube Episodes, it sounds like you've got everything planned out for it!
    I voted for Continue as well!  GL @Super_Princess_Rosalina!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • continue  :ar!
  • I think your writing style is great @Super_Princess_Rosalina, definitely continue!  :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • Okay the series is back on! I'll post part 3 soon! I'll still do the YouTube series too! I guess I overreacted a bit at getting most negative votes on the poll but I won't make another poll on how it was on any of the other parts! Maybe it was just cause it wasn't long since I released it?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Wowza said:

Who voted Cancel? haha I enjoy the series so yeah, continue ;)

Hm now that I think of who voted cancel do they not like my series cause maybe they were one of the negative voters who voted the "it could of been better" on my poll. Oh well at least most of you guys liked it! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I totally loved it and I voted continue! :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • I'm so happy to hear you're continuing it!  WOO! ^^
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • i just read chapter 2 and liked it
    continue plz
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Okay the series is back on! I'll post part 3 soon! I'll still do the YouTube series too! I guess I overreacted a bit at getting most negative votes on the poll but I won't make another poll on how it was on any of the other parts! Maybe it was just cause it wasn't long since I released it?

I don't know why either! but I for one would like to see it continued as well!  Good luck writing it! :)