Idiot Brother

Every time he's around his friends he's a jerk to me. Today (One A.M) I went out to the kitchen and he goes "Crap! My sister's coming! NERD ALERT NERD ALERT!" and his friends start laughing, and so does he. He's changed ever since he started playing football. He's turning into one of those stereotypical jocks and he needs to stop. He has two friends over tonight and all I did was go out to the kitchen for koolaide. That's it.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• wow...... My sister is a little different around me. I play lots of sports and I don't act like that ( At least I think that) Maybe give him space or confront him??

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • my brother used to be like that when he had friends over and his friends would pick on me too. 

I agree with what Sporty said about giving him space. I think when my brother did stuff like that he was trying to be cool. Or try ignoring him. Maybe if you don't react to it, he'll stop. If that doesn't work after a while, maybe then you should ask him about it and let him know that it's really not nice.
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• I'm so sorry, I wish your brother weren't acting like that.  Hang in there, @frogiepower we all love you! :) maybe you could tell your mom about how your brother is acting? or ask him later why he's doing that?
    I know times like these can seem hard, but your brother will grow out of it and be thankful he has such a loving, beautiful and wonderful sister! :)

::hugs @frogiepower!::
  • I already tried guys. My mom cant do anything about his attitude and he denies it, he's getting that cocky attitude and I don't like it. I don't wanna have to hate my brother as much as i hate the other football players. -_- thanks nayways though!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"