Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 1

This is the first part of my new message boards series! Title may change if I think of a better one! Okay here it goes also note there won't be no names there will be a vote on it at the end!

It's now the morning. Which means I have to go to school. I hate how we have to wake up early cause I'm always so tired when I'm woken up! At least I get to see all my friends in my class. So I get ready and go on the bus to school. Lots of people are so loud on the bus and it can get annoying sometimes! I make it to school and my best friend is there! "Hi!" says my friend! "Hi!" I also say. We've been friends since the elementary school days! So class starts and it's math. Math is so boring! Good thing the year is almost over cause then there is no math for 2 months! It's recess time and me and my firend and some of her other friends go to play on the playground!

To be continued...

Sorry that this chapter was short! I'll try tI make the other chapters longer! I've also decided to let you guys vote for the characters names! Should it be done by a poll or message so people don't know who has the most votes? Here is a poll to vote on that:

Charatcer Name Voting
  1. How should the voting for the characters be done?
    1. On a poll!
      80.00%
    2. Through message!
      20.00%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I think through messages because you can have so many more names suggested! also I really like it!
    skylambsignature
  • Posting to bring higher!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • wow i like it keep up the good work!
  • wow wow woww!!!! better and better, I love this idea of a new "Life Of A Middle School Kid" series!!!!!
    Keep it up can't wait to read part 2! :D and by the way, I didn't mind it being short, I thought it was nice since it was the first part!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Bringing higher again! I'll maybe post part 2 tomorrow too!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • just found part 1! this is great thank you @Super_Princess_Rosalina :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(