anyone avilable

hey so i haven't been planing vfk for a while and so i am just asking can anyone play with me if you can that will be appreciated i just wanted to have a day where everyone here can get along i hope its not much... thank you.

Comments

• Hi @bratz!  I would love to play! I have to help my mom with something really quick but if you say where you want to meet I will be there!
    skylambsignature
  • thx skylamb i will wait i am plaing captian warlock he first one why did miss it! anyway if your free type back
  • Oh sounds great!  I can help if you get stuck!
    skylambsignature
  • yeah great thx im just trying to build a fire in the cave i got the logs i found but now i cant find anything

• edited May 2016
    Okay you need sticks that are just below where you found the logs and leaves which are outside under a log ti the right! :)
    skylambsignature
  • edited May 2016
    yeah ok i got the car in the cave now i need to cut the evergreen

• Make sure your gun is blue or it won't cut down the trees, by the way they are the trees which are straight out of the Cave!
    skylambsignature
  • oh great thx i will let you now if i need help again or if im finished with the first chapter cant beilve i missed it

• edited May 2016
    It's fun when ever you play it!  especially on Sundays I love playing games on the weekend! good luck @bratz I'll be in the malt shop!
    skylambsignature
  • now i need to know where to get the leaves for the fire oopes lol
  • Right here \/\/\/\/\ :D

logs

skylambsignature
  • thx now i will need twigs i got logs though but when i put it it doesnt do anything
  • You also need:

logsandsticks
    sticks
    skylambsignature
  • hey dosent the girl in the chapter is similar with jane's
  • :Oooo I  never thought of that! do you think she it!?
    skylambsignature
  • yes i reconize that British voice anywhere and in the miss clue pemberly it is her and also where is the last evergreen tree
  • Wow that is so amazing @bratz you are so good at recognizing voices!!  And there are two trees you need, they are right next to each other I will see if I can find a picture!
    skylambsignature
  • edited May 2016
    im stuck i lasered the branches i did two and now i am  
  • Oh you have to do three!
    skylambsignature
  • edited May 2016
    Here is a picture!

CuttingBranches
    skylambsignature
  • edited May 2016
    great thx now i just have to replace the laser cap do you know where is is and how to d that oh nvm
  • edited May 2016
    Its the shiny silver thing in your inventory like above, oh okay!  Great!
    skylambsignature
  • oh no im not going outside there is someone waitting to attack me
  • You need to dig a trench, has captain warlock talked about the tree with no snow yet? if he hasn't move your magnifying glass over the tree until it turns red, not an arrow! Good luck!
    skylambsignature
  • the shooting dromes thing is getting super annoying
  • try shooting one at a time and clicking REALLY FAST!
    skylambsignature
  • yass! i did it of to chapter 2 this is really good
  • YAY!!!!!!!!! congratulations! Good luck!!
    skylambsignature
  • is there a secret to fighting the alien guy please
  • Try to hit his forehead as much as possible and click fast like last time!
    skylambsignature