Why? Why is life so hard!

So my best friend randomly stopped talking to me, she said she hasn't talked to anybody when I know she has. I saw her in the hall talking to another girl and I say hi, she rolled her eyes and kept walking. when I message her on social media she looks at the messages but doesn't answer.She said she isn't mad at me but SOMETHING is going on, she's talking to everyone else but me.. then my mother and my oldest brother ALWAYS fight and are screaming at each other. then I have this so called friend who is always fighting with me and wont let me STOP being her friend. she's ends up doing something stupid to make others feel sorry for her and she's too much of a coward to face me In person! I cant do this. I feel like I have no friends because people don't listen t me anyway. That''s why I come here all the time because you guys actually respond. I don't know if you actually care but still! And then this 'friend's' boyfriend joins in and threatens to rip my throat out and record my death. (he's 4"3, way shorter than me AND her. I'm 4"7 and she's 5"2)
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow it sounds like life is pretty tough right now, I'm so sorry -hugs-
    Friends are often pretty strange, they'll talk to you one moment and then talk behind your back the next, if she's ignoring you, maybe it's because she's "moving on", I've had friends that have done that to me before, and I know it always hurts when it happens
    I hope everything looks up for you soon, remember that we're all here for you and we love you :)
  • Life is complicated, I know how you feel.  Everything will look better soon, it always does.  I've discovered that all bad things are followed by good things, even if the good things are a few months later than you'd hope.
    My advice is; you're better than your friend, don't put up with her treating you like that!  She doesn't deserve your thoughts, they're too special to waste on a person like that.
    And never, ever forget, that you're beautiful, strong, and you can do this! :)
    ::HUG!!!::

Ask before taking.
  • I've had friends do that same thing to me!  Some where down the road they just stop talking to you and you don't know why and they don't tell you, especially when you have been so nice to them!!  AND always been there for them.

I don't know why they do it.  I know its hard, you can try to think you're better off, but it still hurts to not feel liked.  In the end though, I realize that its not so bad and if they don't want to be friends with me its not my fault.  the worse thing is I go over and over what I have done and second guess everything I said to them, when in the end I didn't do anything and its them!

I hope this helps By they way sometimes life can be REALLY awesome:

ColourzRNice2
  • SO funny!! Elephant cat!

ColourzRNice2
  • edited May 2016
    aww wow, Frogie :( I have been going through rough times too...... Try telling your friend or maybe like send her a note saying whatever you did your sorry, and that you understand if she doesn't want to be your friend....... I send all my prayers to you frogie :( God Bless You <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • thanks guys. I keep asking my best friend about it but she said she's sorry but keeps ignoring me. The problem is that I  don't express my emotion so she doesn't know that its killing me when she does that.
  • Well, if your friends aren't being good friends, then I suggest trying to find other friends. True friends won't turn on you for no reason and wouldn't let their boyfriends threaten you like that. :P (And as for the boyfriend part I suggest reporting him to a teacher right away, such behavior shouldn't be tolerated.) Sometimes we have our ups and downs, but we should always try and stay positive at all times. :) Don't look at the big waves or the fierce winds, look at Jesus. ^o^ He'll help you through it. Hope things will improve for you.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB  But I cant find any other friends. Without them I'd be an outcast and a loner. All this is just tearing me apart. I'm not usually one to cry or get depressed by this stuff, but losing your bestfriend is the worst thing ever.