Maybe a break.

Come summer I might not do much at all so you guys probably wont see me much. Whatever I have I feel is getting worse. Every morning no matter how much sleep I get; I feel drained. Lately I can hardly pull the covers off because fo how exhausted I am. Those pills that are supposed to keep my headaches away don't work at all, it's just another bottle to add to our 'pharmacy'. They diagnosed me with Iron Deficiency Anemia but they cant figure out if whatever is causing my headaches is also causing my anemia. I'm getting really stressed out because I can't remember what it was like to not be sick with some mysterious illness. I hate waking up every morning. I hate taking my medicine every morning. I hate eating every morning. I'm nauseas every time! Lately people have been saying I'm looking pale, which kind of scares me a little because my skin doesn't normally go pale.. ever, unless I have a fever which I didn't. When I went to the doctor yesterday they said they were going to find me a neurologist. Maybe this will break through and tell me what else is wrong. Honestly, I feel dead, like I could die any minute (but I wont, or at least I hope). They think it's a tumor on my brain or just swelling. It could also be nothing and just a weirdly severe case of Anemia, I don't know. But all I know is that I have to suffer a few more weeks of going to school and then maybe I can sleep more to try to relief myself of this fatigue.  I know it probably wont work but its worth a shot. Last summer I felt perfectly fine minus the every day headaches that I still have, they weren't even that severe then. Last year I could swim and play like a normal kid without getting dizzy and tripping over nothing. Not to mention my vision is screwing up again so I need to get another eye appointment. Is karma out to get me or something? I mean  I don't think I did anything karma worthy. Im forcing myself awake as I write this post so bear with me if there are any mistakes or unreadable places in here. I really want to start going outside again now that it's warmer but I cant.

One time in the park I was walking with my mom around a bike trail (this was a few months ago on one of the rare 60 degree winter days). Well we were out for only about 10-20 minutes and then we went home. My head was pounding and my eyes hurt so I went to lay down. I fell asleep almost immediately. There are also times I fall asleep without warning, like I could be eating something and then zzzzzzz happen. Im just saying I'm sick of this stupid nonsense. I'm sick and tired of being SICK.  Anyway, I'll see ya'll tomorrow if I feel up to it. Like I said I don't do much anymore

peace out! ~froggy

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow Froggie I feel so bad, i'm sorry things are going like that for you.  I'm not sure what to say, you seem to be thinking things through and doing what is right.  I'll pray for you, and hope something happens to help you get better!

(Hugs) sleep well!
    skylambsignature
  • edited April 2016
    Hey Froggy, sorry to see you're not feeling well :(

I know being sick and not knowing what it is..it is stressful and can be frustrating and scary and exhausting and so is trying to find a diagnosis. 
    Good luck with the neurologist. 

also, I see you said you can't go outside and you mentioned that walk you went on..but maybe it might be good to try to get outside on a nice day if you're up to it. Do you have a yard? You can try walking around the yard (maybe walk at a slower pace). Or if you're not up to walking around, just sitting outside (even for a few minutes) might be nice.

I hope you can get this figured out soon.

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• So sorry you are going through this froggie. :(

If there is anything I can do let me know. I'll be thinking and praying for you. -Hugs-
  • I am really sorry you have to go through this froggie! I will be sure to have you in my prayers  these few weeks and I hope things get better. If you wanna talk or something just let me know  :-c [-O< 

Love you - Sporty

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • That's amazing, I have been feeling the exact same way @frogiepower
    It's like, I never feel good anymore and my back feels so stiff if I do any bending at ALL.  I laugh and say I'm an old lady, but it scares me...
    I'm thinking it has to be what I am eating because I don't really like to eat any more but when I do, I feel tired and worse than before I ate.  So, I guess the good news is we aren't in this alone!  Good luck with sleeping more and I'll let you know if I ever find a way to fix it!  Also I hope the neurologist will know something.

My Entire life people have always said the sun it good for you so I think I will try the sun too, maybe you could try a few minutes a day? That might help and get longer each day?

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella  thanks for the advice. I'll try to get more sun but I don't know if the sun will ever stay out long enough! (its been raining for a few days lol)
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • I'm sorry about everything going on right now Froggie! :( I hope everything will get better!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥