Pokefans

Ok so it's like 5 am and I was about to go to sleep but something amazing happened in pokemon X

I CAUGHT MEWTWO IN A REGULAR POKE BALL.

LIKE HOW

IT WAS SO STUPIDLY TIMED BECAUSE I WAS LIKE "THIS AIN'T GONNA WORK AND I FORGOT TO SET UP MY TEAM"

BUT I DID IT

I
DID
IT.

-Taco

HAVE A GOOD DAY I'M A GO SLEEP NOW xD also talk about anything pokemon in this discussion i guess ^_^
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• OMG I love this discussion! I have Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire! On Alpha Sapphire when I got to Deoxys I could not catch him at all and he fainted but you could rematch him if I beat the elite four again and I did that and went to rematch Deoxys and caught him with one ultra ball like it was so easy! Did you know every month you can get a event Pokemon cause it's the 20th anniversary? This month was Jirachi but you can't get him anymore! In May you can get Darkrai but you have to go to gamestop I think to get him. Some of them you get with mystery gift and some are from Gamestop(if you don't know what that is its a store)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • i'm not too familiar with pokemon. I've got a few pokemon games for gameboy color. 
    but you seem really excited about catching mewtwo in a regular poke ball
    so...

YAS 
    CONGRATULATIONS 
    YAYYYYYYYYYY TACO
    WHAT AN OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT
     -THROWS CONFETTI-
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• edited April 2016
    When you see this discussion and have no idea what they are talking about xD

But congrats Taco, some Pokemon cards got banned from our school so i dont know what Pokemon really is but Congrats WOOT

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina omg yesss deoxys and YEAH I DIDNT KNOW THAT THEN I WENT TO GAME STOP AND THEY GAVE ME A MEW YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS TOO LATE AND I DIDNT KNOW IT BUT I WAS SO EXCITED AND WAS LIKE AHHHHHH now i go find darkrai on the first haha and yes its a store i go there all the time

@Awesome_Piper WHAT GAMEBOY COLOR which ones :o and XD thanks -throws confetti also-
  • @SportyChic yes schools do that for no good reason o.o xD but wooo its a game haha the newest one coming out is sun and moon i believe but the newest ones that are released are X, Y, Alpha sapphire, and Omega Ruby! There's also a tv show, though some people call it in anime because technically it is but its a kids show haha and other merchandise :D -walks away now- xD

OH ALSO @Super_Princess_Rosalina Did you catch Zygarde in pokemon X? its the legendary Z pokemon! i figured out he existed last night and caught him before i went to catch mew two haha
  • @TacoCat I have Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, and the Special Pikachu edition.
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• omg yes @Awesome_Piper YESS those are old xD thats amazing
  • TacoCat said:

@SportyChic yes schools do that for no good reason o.o xD but wooo its a game haha the newest one coming out is sun and moon i believe but the newest ones that are released are X, Y, Alpha sapphire, and Omega Ruby! There's also a tv show, though some people call it in anime because technically it is but its a kids show haha and other merchandise :D -walks away now- xD

OH ALSO @Super_Princess_Rosalina Did you catch Zygarde in pokemon X? its the legendary Z pokemon! i figured out he existed last night and caught him before i went to catch mew two haha

The only legendary I caught was Xerneas and the ultra ball I threw at it only shook once and I caught it! I still need to get Mewtwo and the others. I got all legendaries on Alpha Sapphire though. Who's your favourite legendary? Mine is Celebi and he is also my favorite Pokemon of all Pokemon!! Once I catch the legendaries in Pokemon X I'm going to put them on my Alpha Sapphire then restart my game cause for my cousins birthday I want to get him a shiny Squritle(If you don't know what shiny pokemon are they are different color pokemon that are very rare) and his favorite pokemon is Squritle and he hasn't caught a shiny!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina ohhhh hmm my favorite? gosh i cant pick im so attached to many, i like suicune xerneas and raikou the best though! and oh wow thats sweet! Good luck!! Do you have a regular female squirtle or a squirtle and a ditto? you could breed at the day care until you get one BUT it could take a LONG time haha
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina why haven't we added each other on vfk o.o
  • TacoCat said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina ohhhh hmm my favorite? gosh i cant pick im so attached to many, i like suicune xerneas and raikou the best though! and oh wow thats sweet! Good luck!! Do you have a regular female squirtle or a squirtle and a ditto? you could breed at the day care until you get one BUT it could take a LONG time haha

I like Suicune too Xerneas and Raikou too! I have all 3 of those legendaries! Also I didn't choose Squirtle as my starter I choose Charmander so if I get ditto I can try to get a shiny Charmander for myself lol that's why I'm restarting my game is cause so I can choose Squirtle and keep resetting my game until he is shiny and then wait until my cousins birthday and give it to him! And we should add eachother on VFK! I think I possibly sent you a friend request at the Easter party and I thought you were on my list but you aren't! :O We should make a meeting place to add eachother! :-bd
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina yesss we have matching legendaries XD and ohhhh i see theres also the GTS though! and what game is squirtle a starter in? I thought X and Y were fennekin froakie and chespin? and yes we should! but where?!
  • TacoCat said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina yesss we have matching legendaries XD and ohhhh i see theres also the GTS though! and what game is squirtle a starter in? I thought X and Y were fennekin froakie and chespin? and yes we should! but where?!

In Pokemon X and Y you can get Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle after choosing Fennekin or Chespin or Froakie. Did you not get them in your game? And maybe we should meet in the garden to add eachother?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina idk but i have a high level venusuar so im assuming i got him there and forgot XD and garden sounds fine! I'll go creepily sit there till my battery dies :P
  • TacoCat said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina idk but i have a high level venusuar so im assuming i got him there and forgot XD and garden sounds fine! I'll go creepily sit there till my battery dies :P

Okay I'll go there and see if your there if not I'll check later!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • hey, @Super_Princess_Rosalina im there right now if you're on!
  • TacoCat said:

hey, @Super_Princess_Rosalina im there right now if you're on!

Ah I should of checked message boards sooner! We will have to add eachother tomorrow!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
  • I decided to bring this post back also @TacoCat we still haven't added eachother yet! We should find a time and day and meeting place to add eachother! I also finally got my cousins shiny Squirtle WOO! Now when his birthday comes I can give it to him! I thought I would get it few days after but I got it few days before!
    -Rosalina ♥