Ok guys..

OK this is killing me. I have a best friend on Vfk, his title is Silly_Charmin_Duke but hear me out. I don't know how many people know who he is and I don't care if you hate him but would ya'll stop being so cruel? He told me he's not coming on vfk any more because nobody wants him there. If he leaves VFK i'll never see him again. I don't even know the guy but I feel like I have because of all the things we talked about. People can be so rude. I got in a fight with someone saying that I shouldn't be friends with him because he broke her heart. First of all I wasn't even dating the guy, secondly I don't know him in real life but you did. This happened a while ago and that person unfriend me but I could care a less about that. I'm just upset that I'll never see him again in my life. I mean yeah he's older than I am,... don't ask how I know that but whatever. He's the person I've been the closest to on vfk since I found this site (it was 2013) He was the first friend on there and now I've pretty much lost him. So whoever told him this, thanks a lot, *sarcasm* because now I don't really have a reason to actually play the game. All I have is the forums now because VFK is pretty much dead half of the time.  

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"