Random sketches and art

Hi everyone! Recently I've had a lot of requests for more art! So this discussion is to answer that request! I hope you all enjoy!

Signatures you'll most likely see are messyroom, Mr, Tacocat, and TCCAT or something along those lines being my username on the drawing site is messyroom haha

Sketches:

sketch1  My character Anna working at local stables
Taguel species is from Fire Emblem series of game, not my own specie but is my character within that specie.
(I can give backstory on the characters in the comments if you want more info)

Sketch2 This is my new character i came up with as a persona [Persona -  a character that is made to be like you but can be any humanoid with any outfit, etc you come up with.... or something xD]
I don't know what to name her, I'm debating if she should be Taco since VFK xD {Wip: Work In Progress}

Colored:

Sketch3redo  Another Fire Emblem themed character xD tooo many of those. She's Sage the mage. hooray for characters :P

Colored2 My avatar on a different online game! this was a profile pic for something but it didn't work out. :/ I still like the drawing though!

Last one for now:

Colored3 This was some fan art of another player on the site, and i did a speed paint video of it with some music in the background. Hope you enjoyed this artwork!

Also, i was wondering if you guys liked this idea:
I want to make some speed paints (it plays through the drawing at a quick-ish pace so you don't have to sit here for hours but still see what i drew XD) of the drawings I made for everyone! I would put a song of your choice as the background music and then post it here on missclue! Let me know your opinions on the idea in the comments below and vote in the poll! Thank you so much for being AWESOME!!

-Taco
About the idea haha
  1. Should i do the idea?
    1. Yes!
      100.00%
    2. No!
        0.00%
    3. Maybe, with some added features/comments!
        0.00%
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Awesome!! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • yas more art! 

Ima start calling you TalentedTaco :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper yes art and :o yay ty 
  • yes totally do a speed paint!!!! i would sooo love to see those! love your art @TacoCat its the greatest!! :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • WHOAAA great art!!  I'm so glad you made a speed paint, I just watched it and I thought it was incredible!  You should post more speed paints :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @yellowsummerdaisy thank you! I will after i can get on my sister's computer, its the computer i use to record XD i was thinking about doing your drawing next, any songs you would like or would you like me to pick the music at random?
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVEEEE ITTTT!!!!!
    THIS IS MY FAVE!!!
    Sketch3redo

• TacoCat said:

@yellowsummerdaisy thank you! I will after i can get on my sister's computer, its the computer i use to record XD i was thinking about doing your drawing next, any songs you would like or would you like me to pick the music at random?

Any song is good with me! I'm sure you'll choose something awesome! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @Doodlepufflove yay! ohh thats my favorite of them too XD and thanks!!

@yellowsummerdaisy  alright! i should be able to get on in maybe an hour or so (i can get on now but i got a reference pic of a character i wanted to draw on paper and that takes a while xD)